• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phantoms and Specters: Ghost-Type fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
Years
  • Username: DoctorFred
    Partner Pokemon:Haunter
    If you could be a Ghost-type Pokemon, aside from your partner, who will it be? Rotom so i can possess your fridge and lock you in there Possess Your stuff and freak you out!
    Spoiler:

ZeganZoma

The one that went insane
    Years
  • I'd like to join.

Username: Zegan Zoma
    Partner Pokemon: Epros the Chandelure (Also known as Phantom Evil King)
    If you could be a Ghost-type Pokemon, aside from your partner, who will it be? Hmmm....I'd have to say Gengar. Mostly because he could scare you just by saying BOO!

Years
  • Username: Hikari10
    Partner Pokemon: Holly the Chandelure
    If you could be a Ghost-type Pokemon, aside from your partner, who will it be? I'd like to be a Drifblim cos then I can fly Trainers and Pokemon around plus it's Flying-type which is cool too.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I love how creative people are getting with their 'BOO!'s!

Seems like people would mostly like to be the powerful ghost types such as Gengar and Rotom, I can understand that! But no one's gone for any of the really scary ghost types... Like the Dusknoir family devour souls! Mismagious would be fun to be too due to its love of tricking people, hehe. And Drifblim is insanely cool. <3

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I love how creative people are getting with their 'BOO!'s!

Seems like people would mostly like to be the powerful ghost types such as Gengar and Rotom, I can understand that! But no one's gone for any of the really scary ghost types... Like the Dusknoir family devour souls! Mismagious would be fun to be too due to its love of tricking people, hehe. And Drifblim is insanely cool. <3

BOO! Yeah! I like their boos!

Hey! Gengar is really scary. At night, his shadows dance around in the moonlight and sometimes yours will move, but that is just a Gengar pretending to be your shadow. And Rotom. Imagine a Wisp. yeah. he's lie that.

TY

And what about Chandelure, stealing your soul pretending to be an lamp...

TY

That is true, but that makes Chandelure so dangerous to meet xD.

Haunter will be worse, as his hands can reach further as Gengars.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Username: Otherworld9)
    Partner Pokemon: Dusknoir
    If you could be a Ghost-type Pokemon, aside from your partner, who will it be? -Well, my choice would be Giratina. :3

BOO!!!! Halloween spirit....it has faded away.....until next year for 2012..

miltankRancher

Years
  • welcome OW9! :)

for me, Giratina is the most overrated Ghost-type pokemon. Just because of the fact that he is a legendary, he became a very revered status symbol. LOL.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • welcome OW9! :)

for me, Giratina is the most overrated Ghost-type pokemon. Just because of the fact that he is a legendary, he became a very revered status symbol. LOL.

Thanks, and Giratina is. I see all ghost equal here, so I guess I chose Giratina as my second....sorry for the wrong impression. But I'm a fan of the Dusknoir and his family, and I think Sableye isn't too bad at all. Sableye was one of my childhood favorites.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Thanks, and Giratina is. I see all ghost equal here, so I guess I chose Giratina as my second....sorry for the wrong impression. But I'm a fan of the Dusknoir and his family, and I think Sableye isn't too bad at all. Sableye was one of my childhood favorites.

Oo, can I ask why you like Sableye so much? ^^ I've never understood that Pokemon, it seems... Well, just very odd in my opinion... :s I don't really like its design or description or stats or much about it at all o.o What is it you like about it? :)

miltankRancher

Years

• Oo, can I ask why you like Sableye so much? ^^ I've never understood that Pokemon, it seems... Well, just very odd in my opinion... :s I don't really like its design or description or stats or much about it at all o.o What is it you like about it? :)

For starters, it has no weakness. However, Spiritomb can do it better.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Oo, can I ask why you like Sableye so much? ^^ I've never understood that Pokemon, it seems... Well, just very odd in my opinion... :s I don't really like its design or description or stats or much about it at all o.o What is it you like about it? :)

I like the Dusknoir family now....but in my childhood, Sableye was kinda cute in my opinion. Generation 4 wasn't on at that time, nor Spiritomb, so I grew attached to it. Yeah, it wasn't that good in stats at all nor battles, and like miltankRancher said, but I just saw it more as a pet than a pokemon....just used it for contests. I still like it now....

Let's just say I have a strange taste for pokemon. c:

TY

I liked Gastly in my childhood, as in FireRed i powned the Dojo while he was lvl16

Years
  • BOO!
    Username: SneakyScraggy
    Partner Pokemon: Haunted the Gastly
    If you could be a Ghost-type Pokemon, aside from your partner, who will it be? Haunter, cause it's hands can reach everywhere ^^.

miltankRancher

Years
  • welcome sneakyscraggy!

@SE: I had no chance to enjoy Gastly during my first GSC run since I am not able to do trades. Only until Pt did I see his awesome power.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Ghost types take up two spots on my dream team. (which I actually have now :) ) One is Giratina since it has the Shadow force move and is one of my favorite and two is Spirttomb whom I chose due to having no weaknesses and almost being as powerful as Darkrai in my opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back