• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick what I get!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    I'm trying something different this time around for the new Pokemon release.

Instead of choosing which game I pick on my own, I'm letting people who follow me on Twitter make the decision for me. On August 1st, after the voting is done, I will get a picture of the receipt of my pre-order and show everyone, maybe get the store associate to hold the receipt up for me. Financial information, of course, will be blacked out.

This is almost as fun as playing the games. Well, not quite. But still a lot of fun. And interesting too.

Be warned, there's lots of furry fandom related content inside. So if you are not someone who likes the fandom, you might not want to visit my feed.

[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back