• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Final requests for the next few weeks

Here are some pic requests that I'd like to make. This'll be the last time I make requests for the month.

The requests are for pics from The Lotad Lowdown.

From the scene where he's running towards the water, first shot of him seen from his chest up that shows all of his left arm up with his fist in the air.

First frame of Ash running that shows him from just below chest length and it shows all of his right arm.

First frame of him running that shows him from waist up.

Shot of Ash jumping that shots his right leg bent and his arms spread out.

Shot of Ash seen underwater from his chest up where he and Pikachu are looking at a Lotad.

Shot of Ash and Pikachu smiling at each other underwater.

Shot of Ash, May and Max with curious looks on their faces when the girl yells, "Hey" to them.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Kevin Keene said:
    Here are some pic requests that I'd like to make. This'll be the last time I make requests for the month.

The requests are for pics from The Lotad Lowdown.

From the scene where he's running towards the water, first shot of him seen from his chest up that shows all of his left arm up with his fist in the air.
    First frame of Ash running that shows him from just below chest length and it shows all of his right arm.
    First frame of him running that shows him from waist up.
    Shot of Ash jumping that shots his right leg bent and his arms spread out.
    Shot of Ash seen underwater from his chest up where he and Pikachu are looking at a Lotad.
    Shot of Ash and Pikachu smiling at each other underwater.
    Shot of Ash, May and Max with curious looks on their faces when the girl yells, "Hey" to them.
    I hope the screenshots are the one you meant. There in the .zip, since there is a limit to the maximum upload.

Missingno98 said:
    I need some good pictures of Todd/Toru from Pokemon Snap and the anime (preferably a full body shot)
    This is the only picture I have of Todd.

Years
  • Thanks. Those turned out great.
    You did a couple of them wrong, though.

When you made pics of Ash running towards the water, you forgot to make one of the first shot of him seen from his chest up that shows all of his left arm with his fist in the air and it's where he's seen from his chest up, not his waist up and the first frame that shows him just below chest-length that also shows all of his right arm.

With the request that showed Ash, May and Max with curious looks on their faces, I messed that request up. I didn't give enough details when making that request and I apologize for that. I asked you to make a shot of them with curious looks on their faces when the girl from the flower shop speaks to them and the pic you made was of them after they turned around. I wanted a pic of them with curious looks on their faces when she speaks to them before they turned around. Sorry for not mentioning that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I guess this seems to be the place to get pics, huh? ^_^; Well, I have a request. I'd love some pictures of Bianca, from Pokemon Heroes. Preferably screenshots from the credits scene, when she's standing on the dock painting, and it shows a close-up of her. I've searched everywhere I can think of but haven't found any. ._.

Unown_

Years
  • Re: pictures of Bianca

From what I can make up, these pictures matches your description. I also removed the credits in the last two pictures, cuz they were covering the images too much.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh wow, those are PERFECT! ^_^ Thank you very, very much! They're exactly what I was hoping for! Thanks!!!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Oh wow! I might of asked for that! Sadly, we only rented Pokemon Heroes (I hope to get the real one soon!) and it's due back really soon. Bianca is one of my favorite characters out of any in pokemon, and I really wanted to get some pics....I suppose the fact of her being really pretty is a reason too hehe. Um, if you wouldn't mind, could you please find some of her in the scene right before this part? When she is painting and the wind begins to pick up? I'd appreciate it!

Unown_

Years
  • There were many fans of Melody a few years ago. It seems like there are going to be many fans of Bianca too now. :D

Anyway, here are your requested pictures.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, I think so. ^_^ She's definately my favorite Pokemon Character now! I'm going to have an avatar made of her soon, for my next one.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Oh! thank you Unown! They're just what I was asking for! Nice and pretty hehe. I noticed that they're the actual movie theater ones. They cut off a bit at the bottom of the picture to fit it on the tv screen, so these are more than I was expecting!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Some episode requests

I've got some pic requests that I'd like to make from Sharpedo Attack.

They are:

From the scene where Ash and co. are trying to trap the Sharpedo:

Shot of Ash waterskiing with a big smile on his face just after he says, "Time to go." The pic shows Brock in the background on shore.

Shot of Brock saying "Lotad. Water Gun" and have it be a shot where Brock's mouth is open.

Shot of Brock saying "Lotad. Use your Water Gun" after the Sharpedo bites Lotad.

Shat of Brock saying "What?" after Sharpedo faints.

Pic of Ash from an overhead view in the part of the scene where he jumps out of the container and runs up the rock. The pic from this part is of the final frame of Ash with his arms in the air just before he crouches and jumps onto the rock.

codes

I only like pokemon games
    Years
    • Age 32
    • L.A
    • Seen Sep 14, 2005
    Who Has A Really Good Pic Of The Episode When Snorlax's Pokeball Breaks When He Uses Hyper Beam?

neopokehamtaro1

Pikachu Bombardment!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2004
    I would like to request...

1: A pic of Cyndaquil opening its eyes(if possible)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back