• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
  • Kevin Keene: sharpedo shots are in the zip files.

codes: I manage to find some files where Snorlax is using his Hyper Beam. One is from the opening and the other is during the Johto League.

neopokehamtaro1: The only moment where I could remember where Cyndaquil was opening his eyes, was during the 4th Pikachu short. Since Totodile is using his watergun at Cyndquil at that moment, he is completely covered with water.

Tweak

=D anyone got cute pics of psyduck? i can't seem to have enogh of them saved to my computer. heh, maybe u guys kno of more cool psyduck pics~! perferably with slowpoke or acting stupid/cute.

neopokehamtaro1

Pikachu Bombardment!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2004
    Unown_ said:
    Kevin Keene: sharpedo shots are in the zip files.

codes: I manage to find some files where Snorlax is using his Hyper Beam. One is from the opening and the other is during the Johto League.

neopokehamtaro1: The only moment where I could remember where Cyndaquil was opening his eyes, was during the 4th Pikachu short. Since Totodile is using his watergun at Cyndquil at that moment, he is completely covered with water.
    Oh well.....Thanks anyway....People said that Cyndaquil opened its eyes in the 5th short......and I kept watching it and didn't see it.... :\

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • I have some Psyduck pics for you Zapchu ^^ I hope you have'nt got them all allready :cheeky: Sorry that Brocks in one of them i just thought it was hilarious when Brock was going into "girl mode" & there were hearts all around him & Psyduck ate one :laugh: *Ahem*

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Those Kodakkus are sooooo cute! o.o- *Adores the one from Takeshi no Paradaisu*
    Sorry to jump into this topic, and be a pest, but does anyone have any shots of Kenji from either of the last two episodes of the Orange League season? ._. I lost all mine, and I don't have the epsiode, so I can't take any... *sigh*

Tweak

>D nehehhe i'm goina print 'em out n post 'em on my walls...*looks around*

they are so cute! thanks~!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Oh Orange*Berry i tried to find any of the last pics of Kenji but i can't find anything *Sigh* But i do have a very kawaii pic of him if ya'd like it ! n_n

codes

I only like pokemon games
    Years
    • Age 32
    • L.A
    • Seen Sep 14, 2005
    Unown_ said:
    Kevin Keene: sharpedo shots are in the zip files.

thanks alot unown!!!!!

Years
  • TLL requests

I've got some pic requests from The Lotad Lowdown that I'd like to make.

They are:

From the opening scene: Pic of Brock standing straight on the rock with his hands on his hips. He's in that position in the first frame.
    Pic of Brock in the second lowest position he's in on the rock. The pic shows him with his hands on his hips with his legs bent.

From the part where Ash and co. burst out of the water:
    Pic of the second frame of Ash and co. in mid-air after they burst out of the water.
    Pic of Brock falling that shows him with his arms out and bent and the top half of his legs are seen on the top of the screen.

After Brock hits the ground: Pic from the first frame of Brock on the ground that shows him in a position where his right leg in on the ground, his left leg in in the air and his right arm is in front of his face.

Final frame of the shot of Brock, May, Max and Ash with curious looks on their faces after Max says, "Normal Lotad can't use Water Gun."

Unown_

Years
  • PIKA2: The only episode where I could remember where Cleffa was in, was in "A Whish upon a Star Shape".

Kevin Keene: You request is in the zip file

Years
  • Unown: Those pics turned out great. Thanks a lot for doing them. However, you did miss one of the requests. You did a pic of Brock hitting the ground. The request I made was for a pic of Brock on the ground, but not where he first hits the ground. I requested a pic of him on the ground of the first frame of him in a position where his right leg is on the ground, his left leg is in the air and his right arm is in fromt of his face.

neopokehamtaro1

Pikachu Bombardment!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2004
    neopokehamtaro1 said:
    Oh well.....Thanks anyway....People said that Cyndaquil opened its eyes in the 5th short......and I kept watching it and didn't see it.... :\
    Err....I found the pic...>_> The quality is very bad tho..

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I hate to ask again, but you're the only person that I know who seems to have pictures of Bianca, Unknown_. Would you mind taking a few more requests? I'm going to be having Bianca in my next few avatars, and I'd gladly give you credit if you could find these for me:

1. When Annie and Oakley find out that Latias is disguised as Bianca, and they find her, Annie says, "Excuse me; I love that shirt. Where'd you get it.. Latias?" Then it shows a close-up of Bianca [Latias] looking at them.

2. One of Bianca [Latias] when she's swinging in the garden. Not with Ash, but by herself. I'd prefer a close-up one.

3. One of Bianca [Latias] standing in front of Ash with her arms out, protecting him from Latios. (When he was trying to attack him when they first met.)

4. At the end, when they find Latias being carried by some Pokemon in the ocean, and after they pull it up onto the boat Bianca says, "Latias... Where's Latios?" Then it shows a close-up of both of them looking sad. I'd like that one please!

Thanks sooooo much! ^_^ If you can't do them or don't have any pictures of a certain one, then I understand.

Unown_

Years
  • Kevin Keene said:
    Unown: Those pics turned out great. Thanks a lot for doing them. However, you did miss one of the requests. You did a pic of Brock hitting the ground. The request I made was for a pic of Brock on the ground, but not where he first hits the ground. I requested a pic of him on the ground of the first frame of him in a position where his right leg is on the ground, his left leg is in the air and his right arm is in fromt of his face.
    lotad.jpg
    I hope this is the one you meant

Can I see a high-quality screencap of the Lance pictures in Marina's scrapbook? Can't find any decent ones anywhere. Thanks.
    scrapbookmarina.jpg My fansub of the Raikou Special isn't super sharp. I hope this will do.

I hate to ask again, but you're the only person that I know who seems to have pictures of Bianca, Unknown_. Would you mind taking a few more requests? I'm going to be having Bianca in my next few avatars, and I'd gladly give you credit if you could find these for me:

1. When Annie and Oakley find out that Latias is disguised as Bianca, and they find her, Annie says, "Excuse me; I love that shirt. Where'd you get it.. Latias?" Then it shows a close-up of Bianca [Latias] looking at them.

2. One of Bianca [Latias] when she's swinging in the garden. Not with Ash, but by herself. I'd prefer a close-up one.

3. One of Bianca [Latias] standing in front of Ash with her arms out, protecting him from Latios. (When he was trying to attack him when they first met.)

4. At the end, when they find Latias being carried by some Pokemon in the ocean, and after they pull it up onto the boat Bianca says, "Latias... Where's Latios?" Then it shows a close-up of both of them looking sad. I'd like that one please!

Thanks sooooo much! ^_^ If you can't do them or don't have any pictures of a certain one, then I understand.
    bianca-04.jpg
    bianca-05.jpg
    bianca-06.jpg
    bianca-07.jpg

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Can I have a picture of Pikachu and Ash in his new clothes holding a pokeball. It would make an awome avatar for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back