• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2004
    This page is not available.
    We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
    If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    umbreon123 said:
    its on unown's 5 pool ones and his ashpikachu and the dragonites....
    Those images are deleted a while ago, since geocities doesn't have unlimited space

Kevin Keene said:
    I've got some requests I'd like to make from Misty! Get the Cascade Badge!

They are:
    Full-body aerial shot of Tracey and co. from back sides while the thieves are on the ground apologizing. Make sure it's the final frame of the shot.

Panoramic shot of Tracey standing by the pool looking to his right with his legs bent and fists up in the scene where Misty and Sakura battle each other.

Shot of Tracey by the pool with left arm up after Sakura beats Misty and a shot of him with his left arm out (and one of him looking to his left).

Shot of Tracey looking to his left at Sakura with his mouth open while they're at the gym's front door.

Shot of the first frame of Tracey and Sakura seen from their backsides waving to Misty.
    I couldn't find "(and one of him looking to his left)". After Sakura beat Misty, he never looked to his left. (The camera on the other hand did moved to that direction).
    Hosou special 5 - 01
    Hosou special 5 - 02
    Hosou special 5 - 03
    Hosou special 5 - 03a
    Hosou special 5 - 04
    Hosou special 5 - 05

dqle said:
    Anyways, anyone got a pic of Misty in the Hoenn Region with Ash and friends??? I need to see her new outfit to attempt to draw a comic I've been planning. Oh yeah, please get Togepi out of the way! I love Togepi, but it can be in the way of things!

If anyone knows, does Misty still have Togepi in the Japanese series 'Pok?mon Housou'? Please tell me if she does or not! (for a bit of info, go to https://www.tvtome.com/ and search for pokemon)
    For those who really hate Togepi, here is some good news. At the end of the two-episode Togepi will evolve and it will stay in the mirage world.
    I love these two episodes. BTW
    After rewatching the last episode, I think I found the reason why Misty left Ash and co. In Hosou Special 2 Misty obtained a Gyarados that was terrorizing the Cerulean Gym. This is not like any others Gyarados, but one with a real bad attitude. When Misty obtained it, it fully obey Misty. Having such Pok?mon makes Misty kinda almighty. For example one Hyper Beam is enough to send three Tentacool's blasting off. One Hydro Pump is enough to send a Hitmonchan and three trainers flying. And the Gyarados used his Flamethrower to turn a Shedinja and his trainer into ashes. I think that this mighty Gyarados is the reason why Misty is leaving again. Sure, we see Ash's Pikachu sending people and Pok?mon blasting off. But that is because Pikachu's thunderbolt/thunder triggered an explosion causing the blast off.
    Anyway dqle, your request:
    AG45 - 01
    AG45 - 02
    AG45 - 03
    AG45 - 04
    AG45 - 05
    AG45 - 06
    AG45 - 07

Last edited:
    Years
    I've got some more pic requests I'd like to make. They are:

From the Cascade Badge episode:

Panoramic pic of Tracey waving his arm in the first shot of Tracey.
    Shot of Tracey, Sakura & Misty running up a hill before they get exhausted.
    Shots of Tracey from every frame of him running up to Misty after she gets Psyduck out of the pond before he runs behind her.

Unown_

Years
    Kevin Keene said:
    I've got some more pic requests I'd like to make. They are:

From the Cascade Badge episode:

Panoramic pic of Tracey waving his arm in the first shot of Tracey.
    Shot of Tracey, Sakura & Misty running up a hill before they get exhausted.
    Shots of Tracey from every frame of him running up to Misty after she gets Psyduck out of the pond before he runs behind her.
    Here are the links to the request that you made:
    Panoramic pic of Tracey waving his arm in the first shot of Tracey
    Shot of Tracey, Sakura & Misty running up a hill before they get exhausted
    shot 3
    shot 4
    shot 5
    shot 6

Unown_

Years
    The legend of Alto Mare

Deoxys55 said:
    Can I request some pics? I would like the ALL of the parts of the book in the first part of Pok?mon Heroes in Japan please.

Here are the links to the screenshots:
    Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2
    Screenshot 3 Screenshot 4
    Screenshot 5 Screenshot 6
    Screenshot 7 Screenshot 8
    Screenshot 9 Screenshot 10
    Screenshot 11 Screenshot 12
    Screenshot 13 Screenshot 14
    Screenshot 15 Screenshot 16
    Screenshot 17 Screenshot 18
    Screenshot 19 Screenshot 20
    Screenshot 21 Screenshot 22
    Screenshot 23

Below is the story how it was in the Japanese version. As you will notice it is completely different from the dub.

Picture Requests
    Picture Requests

Once upon a time on an island called Alto Mare, an old couple found two kids unconscious on the beach. The couple took the kids to their home. Due to the good care of the couple, the two kids (who where a brother and a sister) were nursed back to health.

Picture Requests

But then a great evil approached Alto Mare. It dropped massive boulders on the street of the city and caused great fear upon the people.
    Picture Requests

The couple tried to protect the two kids when they were about to hit. Suddenly a bright light appear and the boulders were instantly shatered. The light came from the two kids who transformed into the legendary Pok?mon Latias and Latios.

Picture Requests
    Picture Requests

Latias and Latios called out for their kind. A lot of them appeared and one of them brought a crystal sphere, the "Soul's Drip". With the power of the Soul's Drip the evil was beaten.
    Picture Requests

Everyone was happy that the evil was beaten and peace returned to the island.
    Picture Requests

Latias and Latios gave the Soul's Drip to the couple. While the whole group of Latias and Latios returned where they came from. However one Latias and one Latios returned to the island where the Soul's Drip is hidden. The island was never attacked by this evil again...

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Wow this thread is still going strong! Hmm I'd like to make another request:P. Can you find high quality pictures of Pikachu fighting, preferrably in different angles.

Years
    I've got some requests I'd like to make from the Misty Hoso episode where she returns to the Cerulean Gym. The requests are from the closing scene at the end of the episode. I'd like to request shots of every frame of her underwater after she dives into the pool.

Unown_

Years
    Kairyu said:
    Wow this thread is still going strong! Hmm I'd like to make another request:P. Can you find high quality pictures of Pikachu fighting, preferrably in different angles.
    I found some that matches your request. If you need more, just let me know.
    Pika battle 1
    Pika battle 2
    Pika battle 3
    Pika battle 4
    Pika battle 5
    Pika battle 6
    Pika battle 7
    Pika battle 8

Kevin Keene said:
    I've got some requests I'd like to make from the Misty Hoso episode where she returns to the Cerulean Gym. The requests are from the closing scene at the end of the episode. I'd like to request shots of every frame of her underwater after she dives into the pool.
    Every frame? That's a total of 242 screenshots O.o. I've divided it into two files: hoso2a and hoso2b.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Wow, you came through! Thanks a bunch!
    One more small request though, can you find any pictures of Umbreon? I can't even remember if that pokemon appeared in the series yet.

Years
    Unown: I'm so sorry. When I requested every frame, what I meant was every position she was in. Not all 200 + frames from the scene. If I make a frame-by-frame request in the future, I'll make sure to be more clear about it. The pics did turn out great though. Again, I'm really sorry about the misunderstanding.

Unown_

Years
    Deoxys55 said:
    I'm back with another request. O.o Does anyone have some good pics of Raikou?

I've made 19 screenshots of Raikou. Hopefully it is what you're looking for.
    Raikou screenshots

Kairyu said:
    Wow, you came through! Thanks a bunch!
    One more small request though, can you find any pictures of Umbreon? I can't even remember if that pokemon appeared in the series yet.
    I've found a few scenes where Umbreon shows up. It's not much, but it's all I could find.

Umbreon1
    Umbreon2
    Umbreon3

Satoshi-kun said:
    Satoshi-kun's Picture Requests
    1. If anyone could find a picture of the entire group (Ash, May, Max and Brock) underwater? Unown_ deteted the last one, wondering if there's still one lurking around. Possibly from "The Lotad Lowdown".
    2. The bit in Pok?mon 3's end credits where Satoshi-tachi (Ash and friends) are walking on the CGI path (with CGI grass) just at the last 10 seconds of the movie.
    3. The boat town also seen at the last few seconds of Pok?mon 3, with the CGI water and them walking down the path.
    4. The overview of Greenfield (a while after the sun rises from the mansion) when restored, just when Ash and co. come out.

Any findings and postings of pictures will be well appreciated. Thank you.
    1: At the moment I don't have access to that file, I'll work on that later
    2-4: I hope these are the one you meant. If not, just let me know.
    Shot1
    Shot2
    Shot3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back