• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
Years
  • Articuno Power said:
    Nicoleb : Who's the girl with Pikachu in the 18th and 19th pictures ?
    That has been the subject of a debate; no one really knows for sure. Some say she could be Gary's sister, while others think she's the Lass you see in the games, or some prototype of her.

nicoleb said:
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Do you have larger, higher quality versions of these? Especially the third and fourth ones, but without the text. Thanks.

Last edited:

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Some images from Hosou special 2 requested by Salamence64
    Max and Ralts pictures for Sweet_May
    Phanpy pictures for Articuno Power
    Some more Meta-Groudon pictures requested by Legendary Rayquaza
    Kudo and Misty pics from the Raikou Special for gilbertman
    Bugsy, Eusine and Birch pictures for Phantom_Bugsy (I don't have the episode where Zane is in)
    Some shots from the first Japanese opening by eX.A.K.R.
    Some pictures of May for Goken. Though I would recommand to look in a May Club. There should be tons of images of May.

- Hiroshi said that he will do the pictures of Marina from "Bye Bye Psyduck". -

Years
  • Kawaiiiii *__* Phanpy and Bugsy !!!!! I'm soooo happyy !!!! Thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *__*
    Have you Blaine & Koga pictures pleasse ? ^___^

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • That has been the subject of a debate; no one really knows for sure. Some say she could be Gary's sister, while others think she's the Lass you see in the games, or some prototype of her.
    Actually, the girl is simply a joke. In the Japanese version of the song (the one I ripped), the English lyrics say; "for example, in fire, in water, in grass, in forests, in earth, in clouds, in that girl's skirt (eek!)". Of course, the US took out that line. "Oh, you're my best friend" was on for when the girl came on, I think. Isn't that line funny? 'Much better than the un-funny thought the Japanese put into theirs. This is even better than the time Li from Card Captors said, "this isn't Chinese checkers!" for his lazon board. Ah... The US are so funny. I could watch their crap all day.

Do you have larger, higher quality versions of these? Especially the third and fourth ones, but without the text. Thanks.
    Well, I'll try. ^_^ I don't know if I can promise no credits, but I will try to get better quolaty. I'm also expecting the English lyrics soon. (Because my computer lacks a DVD card, I can only play computer disks on it. >_<)

In the mean time, I ripped some shots from the Pokerap. I turned the CD bonis into an MP3 file and ripped like I'd never ripped before! ^_<

Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests

Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests

Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests

Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests

^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Hey, Unown! I just have a couple questions.

1. Do you have a way of seeing the 8th movie when it comes out?

2. Would you be able to post screencaps from the movie itself (and not the previews) anytime after its debut?

I'm not going to make any requests right now. I wanna wait until you respond. I'm not expecting an immediate response, so there's no need to answer right away.

Thank you for your time. This is mario, signing off.

;-)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    um scusa if its not too much troble could i have some pics of Cyndaquill, Bayleaf and the ghost of maiden peak and the three trainer in 1st movie thats all

Unown_

Years
  • mario72486 said:
    Hey, Unown! I just have a couple questions.

1. Do you have a way of seeing the 8th movie when it comes out?

2. Would you be able to post screencaps from the movie itself (and not the previews) anytime after its debut?

I'm not going to make any requests right now. I wanna wait until you respond. I'm not expecting an immediate response, so there's no need to answer right away.

Thank you for your time. This is mario, signing off.

;-)

I don't live anywhere near Japan, so when the movie hits the theathers there, I won't be able to see it. Pokemon movies often are released in December. I'm expecting to make screencaps from the movie by then, though I cannot give any guaranties.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 24, 2008
    Hiroshi, I've only got the Japanese opening which features that pic, so it''s got some lyrics and credits on it, but I hope it helps.

Picture Requests

And also, I'm not sure if I thanked you for helping me out with my request, so thank you very, very much if I didn't. ;)

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    hey! Does anybody have any images of Dragonite or Bashamo?

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
  • RaikouSpecialLover said:
    Oh, and Hiroshi, Unown said that you had the piccys of the Orange Islands Marina. Do you by some chance have them?

Thanx.

Of course, I'm helping everyone I can help!!

Hope you like them

mar1 mar2 mar3 mar4 mar5 mar6 mar7 mar8
    mar9 mar10 mar11 mar12 mar13 mar14 mar15 mar16 mar17 mar18 mar19 mar20
    mar21 mar22 mar23 mar24 mar25 mar26 mar27 mar28
    mar29 mar30 mar31 mar32 mar33 mar34 mar35 mar36

And jessie&james Thanks alot for the pic!
    And you don't to thank me =)

Last edited:

Unown_

Years
  • Some pictures of Munchlax requested by Georgie Porgie
    Wy_Wynaut's request of Cyndaquill, Bayleaf and the ghost of maiden peak and the three trainer in 1st movie (This one is also requested by Phantom_Bugsy)
    Pictures of Team Magma and Groudon for magma member kyle
    And some screencaps for Hoshi of Dragonite and Bashamo

Salamence64 said:
    Thanks for the pics Unown, but the first pic was incorrect here's a larger photo of it, I hope it helps. :classic:
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/Salamence64/Rewrite.jpg
    I see. This one should match. If not, please let me know.

Hiroshi said:
    The dub opening has the same scene in it. Dub openings don't have lyrics and credits in it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back