• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
  • Hello everyone!!!I search pictures of Mandy with Indigo League,Dewgong and Horsea(they are ones of my favourite pokemons).Maybe you can help me??
    I'm a tad confused, is it the person or the Pokemon you are requesting for. Or is it both?
    I can still access my sister's harddrive from the wireless network I just discovered.
    Edit: Well, I'll finish (or someone else will) the Espeon request but I got a lot of pictures.
    Gonna get the rest of the Misty pics pronto.
    Edit2: Unfortunately my sister's drive is inaccessable due to her computer being off, I'll fill your request when she's back home.

Last edited:

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
  • Tank you so much Crystal Clair for Espeon pictures.They are sweet;)
    Crystal Clair I collect pictures of my favourite pokemon and characters in anime:)

Last edited:

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
  • Okay, this time I need DECENT full-body shots of the female Johto Gym Leaders.

Whitney from A Goldenrod Opportunity and A Dairy Tale Ending.
    Jasmine from Fight for the Light and Nerves of Steelix!.
    Clair from Beauty is Skin Deep and I can't remember the other episode.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • RaikouSpecialLover said:
    Okay, this time I need DECENT full-body shots of the female Johto Gym Leaders.

Whitney from A Goldenrod Opportunity and A Dairy Tale Ending.
    Jasmine from Fight for the Light and Nerves of Steelix!.
    Clair from Beauty is Skin Deep and I can't remember the other episode.

I think I have pics of all three,but problem is the quality is pretty poor.If I can find clearer pics,I'll post em ASAP.

Years
  • Unown_ said:
    640 x 780? A weird size, but I capped them that size. In case you mean 640 x 480, I've added that size too just in case.

Thanks, I meant 640 x 480. I don't normally do icons or dimensions, so I need to memorize those numbers. Thanks for doing both anyway. Hee.

Next up! I need some of Homura/Harlan/Tabitha. Of him grinning madly, staring at the left of the screen as he commands his Mightyena in "Three Team Scheme" to attack Izumi/Isabel/Shelly's Pokemon. One 640 x 480 and 1024 x 768.

And one of him and his Grunts and their Mightyena looking at the screen in "Spheal of Approval". The line he used is "Anyone who gets in our way will be eliminated." That shot as he says "eliminated." Same, 640 x 480 and 1024 x 768.

Also need that long pan shot of him and the Magma grunts getting ready to unleash their Pokemon in "Fight for the Meteorite!". 640 x 480 and 1024 x 768. Same with the long across pan of Izumi and the Aqua grunts getting ready to unleash their Pokemon. 640 x 480 and 1024 x 768.

And lastly as reiterated, still need from the sixth movie short "Gotta Dance", a shot of Cacnea with the fruit basket setup on its crown. 640 x 480.

Thanks ever so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back