• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Can I request the Saizo's (The Marowak Trainer) Badges?
    And remember my old Berry request?
    I unfortunately missed the Berries pictures when someone uploaded them :/ So bad. I would looove to request them again. Did the Johto berries ever appear in the anime?

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
    Hi Unown!!!!Thank you soo much for my pictures,they are sooo pretty.I have new request list:
    ~~Scyter from Azalea gym battle episode~~
    ~~Venusaur from Battle Palace episode~~
    ~~James's Cacnea~~
    ~~Tangela from Celadon gym battle episode~~
    Hope you have these pictures,thanks again you are great:P

Bastiko Pradhana

claims not to be Pikachu
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Okay, I'm here for a picture request again, but this one's different.

I already have these pictures, but I can't remember or tell which episode they are from. And I'd like to know where they came from.

I didn't want to start a new thread just to do this, so I thought that this might be the perfect place to ask this question; but if this belongs in its own thread, do whatever you wish.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Crystal Clair
    Brawly and Shauna
    Alternative link

Danot Bisel
    Gyms pictures
    Alternative link

Dark Venusaur
    Venusaur
    Alternative link

Egyptian Sphinx
    Altaria and Swellow
    Alternative link

eX.A.K.R.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31667&stc=1&d=1144015266
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31668&stc=1&d=1144015264

Hemi-kun
    Kingdra, Zangoose and Hitmonchan
    Alternative link

Maxim
    Berries
    As far as I can remember they never appeared in Johto. Apricorns however did.
    Alternative link

Mudkipblader
    Sceptile and Beautifly
    I need some more time to fix some pictures of Blaziken

Scizor_Lover
    The episode "Wired For Battle" is one of those episodes that I don't have, sorry.
    Tyrannitar
    Alternative link

ShinyEspeon
    Scyther, Venusaur, Cacnea and Tangela
    Alternative link

Sunflorazumarill
    Some more cheerleader pics
    Alternative link

Bastiko Pradhana said:
    Okay, I'm here for a picture request again, but this one's different.

I already have these pictures, but I can't remember or tell which episode they are from. And I'd like to know where they came from.

I didn't want to start a new thread just to do this, so I thought that this might be the perfect place to ask this question; but if this belongs in its own thread, do whatever you wish.
    jnsq1.jpg - Don't know this one
    jnsq2.jpg - AG077: A Fan with a Plan/A Formidable Enemy!? The Entrance of the Mother Coordinator!
    jnsq3.jpg - AG153: Battle Dome! Fusion of Flame and Water!! (I think)
    jnsq4.jpg - Pokemon Advanced opening
    jnsq5.jpg - AG023:Gone Corphishin'/The Beach's Roughneck Heigani Enters!
    jnsq6.jpg - Don't know the exact episode, but it was one of May's contest battles.
    jnsq7.jpg - AG004:You Can Never Taillow!/Catch in Cotiki Forest
    jnsq8.jpg - I believe this one is from Ash vs Winona gym battle, but I'm not sure.
    jnsq9.jpg - Don't know this one
    jnsq10.jpg - AG005: In The Knicker Of Time!/Haruka's First Battle
    jnsq11.jpg - Probably one of the episodes with Brawly
    jnsq12.jpg - Soothpolis gym episode, but I'm not sure
    jnsq13.jpg - AG132: Enishida and the Battle Frontier!
    jnsq14.jpg - Japanese ending: Glory Day (the picture is equiped with my digital mark)
    jnsq15.jpg - Don't know
    jnsq16.jpg - AG134: The Moon-Viewing Mountain! With Pii and Pippi and Pixy! (This one has my digital mark too)
    jnsq17.jpg - AG060: Delcatty Got Your Tongue/Eneko and Enekororo! The Legendary Coordinator Enters!!
    jnsq18.jpg - Don't know where this one came from
    jnsq19.jpg - Japanese opening: Pokemon Symphonic Medley (the picture is equiped with my digital mark)

Last edited:

Bastiko Pradhana

claims not to be Pikachu
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Thanks for the help, Unown. I guess I'll have to do a bit of picture hunting myself. :) :twitch:

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Megauploads works with a build-in delay. Which means you'll have to wait 45 second before a "Download now" button appears. I've reuploaded your request as attachment through this link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31698&stc=1&d=1144085700
    Also, refrain from any kind of cursing and censor bypassing: it's against the forum rules.

My previous post is updated with alternative links which points to members.home.nl for those who cannot download from megauploads, but can reach members.home.nl.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Unown_ said:
    Megauploads works with a build-in delay. Which means you'll have to wait 45 second before a "Download now" button appears. I've reuploaded your request as attachment through this link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31698&stc=1&d=1144085700
    Also, refrain from any kind of cursing and censor bypassing: it's against the forum rules.

My previous post is updated with alternative links which points to members.home.nl for those who cannot download from megauploads, but can reach members.home.nl.
    I know about this 45 seconds. But later I can't download the file. It says that I already am downloading something from medaupload but I am actually not!

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
    Thaaaaank you sooo much Unown for these pictures,they are awasome^^My new request list:
    ~~James's Victreebell~~
    ~~Venonat from Fuschia City gym battle~~
    ~~Venomoth from Fuschia City gym battle~~
    ~~Lapras~~
    ~~Corsola from Dueling Heroes or others Whirl Islands league episodes~~
    Hope you have time for do that bye and thanks again^^

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    I believe both the Anabel eps are now out, so can someone give me decent pics, along with the Frontier Brains from the BF opening (they should at least have Anabel)? Thx.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back