• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Can SOMEBODY please get me screencaps of the episode which features Misty walking in a barren bone dry desert while holding Togepi with her bare hands, I would like to see a whole lot of pics of Misty walking in the barren desert land, especially some full body shots.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Matthew6248 said:
    Can SOMEBODY please get me screencaps of the episode which features Misty walking in a barren bone dry desert while holding Togepi with her bare hands, I would like to see a whole lot of pics of Misty walking in the barren desert land, especially some full body shots.
    By any chance you would know the title of that episode? I don't remember such episode.

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
  • Okay, huge request.

Need shots of Kenta and Marina from their first battles before TR.

And my friend needs as many pictures of Misty from Beauty and the Beach. There was a full body one in there he wants.

And shots of May in her first swimsuit. (it was green)

Also, where was that super-huge Misty image that was posted? I was wondering if more characters were drawn like that.

Raichu Guardian

I blame the schools
    Years
  • Does anyone have screen shots of Meowth when he wore that jacket in the episode "Go West Young Meowth"?

and does anyone happen to have some pictures of Meowth when he wears his disguises?

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    BTW, I found the girl I was looking for. As it turns out, she isn't in the Anime after all, but the Pokémon Magical Journey manga. I'm also currently asking for pics of her in the Manga topic. I'd just wanted to let you know I finally found who I was looking for.

Picture Requests

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Does anybody have screenshots of Jolteon, Mudkip or any full shots of Kyogre? thanks again.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Sunflorazumarill said:
    BTW, I found the girl I was looking for. As it turns out, she isn't in the Anime after all, but the Pokémon Magical Journey manga. I'm also currently asking for pics of her in the Manga topic. I'd just wanted to let you know I finally found who I was looking for.

Picture Requests
    IC, than I'm glad you found what you've been searching for.

###

As for the other requests

AshTiedUpFan
    AG99 screencaps

Metagrossmaster06
    Young nurse Joy

RaikouSpecialLover
    Misty, May and Kenta vs Marina
    Do you mean this one? It's from Hosou Special 15, the Luvdisc episode.

Satoshi-san
    Mudkip, Jolteon and Kyogre

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Well, this is a really broad request... but I'd like to request any high quality screenshots of Giovanni/Sakaki that actually show him? Preferrably with his Persian, if possible. Thank you.

Treecko Tamer

AKA 'Darkliger'
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2012
    I almost forgot. Thanks a lot for doing my request, Unown_.

If you don't mind, can I request pictures of Ash without his hat on?

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
  • No Unown, the one I was talking about was the one that looks like Ken Sugimori did it. Gibertman requested it a while back.
    And he needed the full-body of this shot and I believe there was another one when she goes on stage.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh, Unown_... it's me again!

It's been a while since I made my last request. So, has there been any new Officer Jenny appearences in recent Pokemon episodes AND OR those Pokemon Chronicle episodes that have been showing as of late?

Thanks in advance. ^^

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I have another pic request to ask you before it's too late. Could you hook me up with some pics of Terry from "Pasta La Vista"?

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    do you have any pics of May in pokemon 9? Even the part where she is holding Manaphy and crying.

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    Does anyone have any images of Hazuki/Harrison? My computer died and I lost all my images ;o;

Guest123_x1

Treecko Tamer said:
    If you don't mind, can I request pictures of Ash without his hat on?
    Check the bottom of this post, hope those help... might not be much though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    Hi, i don't know if it had been requested before but i'm looking for that picture when Bianca is kissing Ash at the end of the fifth pokemon movie (Heroes).

Guest123_x1

Rukia said:
    Hi, i don't know if it had been requested before but i'm looking for that picture when Bianca is kissing Ash at the end of the fifth pokemon movie (Heroes).
    I think you mean the "human" Latias. See below.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back