• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
Years
  • Thanks Unown! You're really helping me out! Can you help me with some caps from the episode when Ash gets Snowrunt when snowrunt freezes Ash?

Last edited:

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Wow, thanks a lot Unown! ^_^ Those Bannai pics were wonderful! Do me another favor if you can?

In the early Mr. Briney episodes, as well as the Devon Corp. episode, there's a Aqua Dan member with a brown ponytail and sunglasses. Can you get me some pictures of him? He's the villian/member whose name is never revealed, but shows up a lot.

Also, if anyone can get me some pictures of Mi/Molly with the blue-ish crystal pokeballs (the ones that hold her dream pokemon) I'd really appreciate it. I especially want some pictures of Mi/Molly when she's in her "adult" form and one image in particular, when she's hugging her teddiursa. ^^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    any pics of the badges full sets or as comleate as posible
    and some of latias alone
    Thx for the mews

Sweet_Skitty

Drew Lover
    Years
  • 4get about the skitty pics since i don't need them anymore. What i need is pictures of Drew from the show "Pros and Cons Artists". Thx ppl.^__^

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
  • i would like to have some richie animations if it is possible...
    and i would like to have some snorunt and torkoal pics!

THANX! ^ ^

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • Thanks a bunch Unown_! ^^ I never expected such a quick reply. I might drop back in later for bigger versions of other screen caps I have.

Thanks again!

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Phantom_Bugsy said:
    Actually, I was referring to the one when Ash is asking him for a rematch and he looks like....really skinny. o__0 It wasn't at the VERY end, it was a little after the rematch with Shauna.

But I didn't have THAT one, either....*__* *saves*
    Hmm, let me try it again: this one?

Crystal Clair said:
    Unown, I hate to bother you more but those pictures of Clair throwing the Pokeball, could you posibly get enough for an animated gif. I could animate them myself.
    I hope these are usefull. I've packed it up into a zip file which you can download from here.

Demestic said:
    Can I get a animated .gif of Ash throwing a pokeball in his advanced clothing. Thanks.
    I don't have the tool to create an animated .gif.

lugia65 said:
    thanks for the pics unown but I hate to hastle you but can you get me more rayquaza pics? I nned some more....
    Here you go:
    Rayquaza 21 Rayquaza 22 Rayquaza 23 Rayquaza 24
    Rayquaza 25 Rayquaza 26 Rayquaza 27 Rayquaza 28
    Rayquaza 29 Rayquaza 30 Rayquaza 31 Rayquaza 32
    Rayquaza 33 Rayquaza 34 Rayquaza 35 Rayquaza 36
    Rayquaza 37 Rayquaza 38 Rayquaza 39 Rayquaza 40

Phantom_Bugsy said:
    And because I'm a loser......ya think you could get me some shots from that scene where Ash pokes his head up between Makuhita and Brawly's surfboards and then Brawly pulls a wipe-out? XD I need it, especially since I need to make an '0WN3D!' pic to use around boards. XD
    I hope this is what you're looking for:
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/20050322-misc/g1.jpg
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/20050322-misc/g2.jpg
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/20050322-misc/g3.jpg

AshFan said:
    Thanks Unown! You're really helping me out! Can you help me with some caps from the episode when Ash gets Snowrunt when snowrunt freezes Ash?
    One frozen Ash comming up
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/20050322-misc/ash-snorunt.jpg

カスミ said:
    Wow, thanks a lot Unown! ^_^ Those Bannai pics were wonderful! Do me another favor if you can?

In the early Mr. Briney episodes, as well as the Devon Corp. episode, there's a Aqua Dan member with a brown ponytail and sunglasses. Can you get me some pictures of him? He's the villian/member whose name is never revealed, but shows up a lot.

Also, if anyone can get me some pictures of Mi/Molly with the blue-ish crystal pokeballs (the ones that hold her dream pokemon) I'd really appreciate it. I especially want some pictures of Mi/Molly when she's in her "adult" form and one image in particular, when she's hugging her teddiursa. ^^
    Some picture of the Aqua member:
    Aqua member 01 Aqua member 02 Aqua member 03 Aqua member 04
    Aqua member 05 Aqua member 06 Aqua member 07 Aqua member 08
    Aqua member 09

And some of Molly Hale
    Molly 01 Molly 02 Molly 03 Molly 04
    Molly 05 Molly 06 Molly 07 Molly 08

Kevin Keene said:
    I don't have the episode "Pallet Party Panic"

Wy_Wynaut said:
    any pics of the badges full sets or as comleate as posible
    and some of latias alone
    Thx for the mews
    Your welcome

I got a picture of Ash badges from a recent episode
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/20050314-misc/misc-hoennbadge.jpg
    I'm going to do the Latias pictures later

############

If you request is not in this post, it means it is still being processed.

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
  • Yes, yes, yes! THANK YEW! :D All four of those are just what I wanted! L:3 *wears a helmet so she doesn't die after dancing all over the place and crashing into walls* Eee, I never saw that scene close up. He's so cute when he's like, drowning.

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
  • Thanks Unown! You reallu are helping me out! Think you can help with some more frozzen Ash caps from some of the episode after the one he get Snowrunt as well as from Spoink's Last Obecjt when Ash and the others got caught in that net and any other caps of Ash and the gang caught in a net and caps of the Groudon vs. Kyorge part 1 when Ash got captured by Team Magma?

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Thanks Unown. There's one bad thing, I'm not good at animating. I tried to animate it but I didn't do that great. Maybe I should try another easier program.
    Two more requests for now
    a picture of when Brock was flirting with Clair
    Clair doing the Dragon ritual at night

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years
  • Thanks for the great picture Unown :classic: . I have one big favor to ask, may I please have a few animations of Joy in that episode.

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
  • I normally don't make picture requests, but if someone would be willing to help out, I'd appreciate it.

I need a good size (and good quality if possible) of Ash when he makes a fist when he's in his determined mode. If possible, if Pikachu is on his shoulder, that would be great, and if possible again, the picture to be from the Hoenn season.

Thanks in advance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back