• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Eli - Aww, how cute. XD

ASG - Um... nice Paint job. XD

Breakout - Nice pic. o.O

SS - Pwnage. XD

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    lol I'm confuzed are you talking about me? o.o

Incase you are:
    Yes I know ! My mom said that she looked like she was 20 till she turned 46 And she didint even do anything.
    I hope I have the same thing happen. And thus far I do O_O . I'm 17 and I promis I am or I'll show my birth certifacait XD! LOL

Anyway, Thanks for the comment if that one was of my picture NINGI,
    I didint show my bf my best so when I mailed him the picture he said that he knew I was pretty from the one I mailed him when I was 15 but I'm more pretty then he though.
    I dont get it o.o I though I was a little plain.

And Eliana you are adorible !!!
    However what where you planing to do with that picher o-o;;?
    lol

Claire:
    I know I said this to you while on AIM.
    But I love how you look can you show more????^_^

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I posted my pic for anyone info. If you can't figure out who I am...I'm the hot guy on the middle. lol

Freenaturearts you look very cute! I also have to agree with NiNGi, you look younger than 17......

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    It's a good thing that you look young, Lucia -in many years, you'll look 20 even though you're 40..im sure a lot of women would love that!!
    Thankyou for the compliments Lucia *huggles*

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    LoL yeah I was talking to you, Lucia ^_^ Sorry I forgot to address my post o.O'

Anyways dpkuro dude, you look cool! xD

And composer of requirems(sp?), you are a cool dude too! and what do u mean your fans? was it YOUR concert or what??? xD! Explaaaain o.O *pokes*

And Claire, I miss your pics o.O' Get some mooooore! xD *pokes claire too*

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    NiNGi said:
    And composer of requirems(sp?), you are a cool dude too! and what do u mean your fans? was it YOUR concert or what??? xD! Explaaaain o.O *pokes*
    Requiems.

Anyway, yes, I was performing. Part of the orchestra- I do Guzheng, Yangqin; some percussion but not for this concert. These two guys... I used to train them for Yangqin.
    I used to work with these guys before I left that orchestra... so basically, they came down to support me and this guy.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Composer of Requiems said:
    Requiems.

Anyway, yes, I was performing. Part of the orchestra- I do Guzheng, Yangqin; some percussion but not for this concert. These two guys... I used to train them for Yangqin.
    I used to work with these guys before I left that orchestra... so basically, they came down to support me and this guy.
    Duh! ok! xD *doesn't have any idea on what kind of instrument is the yangquin and guzheng* xD

Eli, you look awesome as usual - apparently taller than I tought o.O'
    And that guy behind u seems to have breathing problems xD! *pokes him*

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    what the heck!? I think he's yawning eliana XD!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Eli looks hawt, like always XD

That man behind Eli wasnt yawning. He was shoked by Eli's hotness. I guess he's never seen anyone like Eli, before XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back