• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu1125

Trainer Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    RayQuaza51 said:
    Get ready for mehh :D

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]

-.-

This is the discussion thread, please post in the "Post" thread. Btw, you look cool :D .

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Keitaro said:
    I gotta learn that 50's style, Lightning has to teach me because I need a classic picture of me for my album or at least so I can start bragging about what a true legend looks like to my buddies, lol.

The pic itself ish all good Lightning, nice to see someone I know aside from Dakota posting pics, heh. I checked my father's digital camera but it has to recharge, but when it charges I'll see if I can take a quickie of me since the last one I posted was taken ages ago. :)
    Lol, actually, it's just a picture in greyscale. :P I think, anyway. o_O; Some guy came into our art class and we all had to take a picture with a prop of sorts (so, obviously, I chose Pichu <3). He had an older style of camera, I think. I honestly don't remember, but the picture came out pretty neat. X3

And thanks! ^^;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Lighty you're very pretty :)

Paigey is pretty tooooo! She looks like my friend Vicki <3 alot of people on PC look like people I know in real life.

Lucid

Lighty you're very pretty :)

Paigey is pretty tooooo! She looks like my friend Vicki <3 alot of people on PC look like people I know in real life.
    I know, everyone always tells me I look like someone they know IRL, I must have a very common face. XD

Thanks^^;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I wouldn't be surprised if you were Related to her. You kinda look like my friend Sandra too, If you come on MSN I'll show you a pic of her <3

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    I think Hotaru is very well, how should i say it? Well, pretty, with great hair. Shes" hot" XD And Hiroshi is hot as well...., XD

Years
    Tch, somehow I get tha feelin' she's gonna giggle when readin' these posts after she's gonna see how just 3 pics o' her were enough ta drive everyone hyper. Tch, we must be lookin' pretty silly ta her now. XD

Channel

Love Me,Me,Me and Me
    Years
    Legolas said:
    I think Hotaru is very well, how should i say it? Well, pretty, with great hair. Shes" hot" XD And Hiroshi is hot as well...., XD

Hiroshi is my sister and she post in MY Pic :P .
    But that was a long time ago , Look at my new pics that i have post in (;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back