• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Simon said:
    I thought girls put make-up on all the time...the ones I'm with do anyway...

SO PUT MAKE-UP ON ALL THE TIME!!

._. I can't really.. I do alot of art-stuff.. and when I put makeup on (like eyeliner and mascara) it really bothers my eyes so I can't concentrate..
    ._. So I only really wear makeup on special occasions and stuff.. ._. so yeah..

:3 awh~ thank you Seto_girl and Pincushion!! <3 you're both very sweet <3 <3 *huggles*

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
    Years
    Kat said:
    I would post my pic but....I don't want people to get my picture and do stuff with it...

Don't worry, pretty much everyone who frequents the picture threads are decent people. Chances are, you aren't gonna find some massive perv on a Pok?mon forum. Weird people, for sure, but nobody overly creepy.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Except for that one guy that KILLED that one girl on here O_o oh I remember that....oooohhhhh!! *plays creepy music*

But that rarely happens o.O

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Erica, you're a lot prettier than I had initially imagined

O_O

Ok that totally sounds like a diss but it's NOOOTTT!!!

And like you said, all those pictures look the same O.o

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Ericaaaaaa! XD Your Pichu ears own. XD *hugglesnuggleglomps* :33 You look so adorable (I know, weird coming from someone who's younger than you, meh XD). 8D

And Kura, I already sent you a spaztic PM, but your pictures are soooo cute!! ^o^ I love your hair, you look very prettyful. <333~ *huggles*

And I love the pose Paige. XD Your neice ish absolutely adorable too! X3 And whoaomgosh, I've never told you, but I love your hair~! XD

And Seto_Girl, you're not ugly at all, I think your photos are cute. ^-^ I love your Treecko doll too btw. XD

W00t, Amelia, your striped socks are so cool! XD *takes them* X3

Ryu135790, you look really really familiar to me. o________o Except that you're older than the person I know and you're hair's blonde rather than purple. XD (yes, I said purple XD)

And of course, can't forget ickle David. XD I like your school piccie. :33 Mine always turn out bad...the timing gets off and everything and I end up blinking or making some stupid face. XD Although the ones from this year aren't that bad... :x

Well I think that's everyone on this page, not in order though, so I'm good to go! XD Nice pics everyone, I might have to post another one of my pics if I can ever find one. XD

~Kelsey

Lucid

Well, the character in her avy is a guy, but I guess there's a resemblance. xD
    Dude, omg, it does. o_o;; That's funny... XD!!! I need to cut my bangs though, they're too long and I already have bad vision in that eye.

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]
    <-- that one looks more like me, I think. XDXD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Nice pictures everyone!

Posted a new picture.. and also an extra picture of the back of my backpack that a lot of you, might find amusing.. XD

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
    Years
    Y'know, I've always wondered why so many people on here like to say that they're ugly. Yeah, sure, modesty is good and all, but just for once I'd like to see someone say, "Posted some new pics! Go and see how sexy I am!"

Or something like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back