• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Playing and owning an acoustic guitar doesn't mean that I'm emo...

Seriously, acoustics used to be connotated with folk rock. And how am I emo when I don't cut my wrist, whine about how my life sucks when I have a pool in the back of my house and have a car, wear skinny tight girl pants and like hardcore?

Lucid

Nikki... you look so sad in the first one... XD You look awesome playing the guitar though. <3 ;X

Lucid

Oh I must've been a bit swollen because I took that about a few days after I got my wisdom teeth off...
    Oh yeah, god, that must have sucked.

Years
  • Fake? No, its the picture Johnny's (my talent agency) uses for promotional purposes. Think what you want, but I assure you its the real deal ;) And honestly. What reason would I have to lie to bunch of people on the internet, really. My e-ego needs no such inflation, thanks.

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Go Morita said:
    Fake? No, its the picture Johnny's (my talent agency) uses for promotional purposes. Think what you want, but I assure you its the real deal ;) And honestly. What reason would I have to lie to bunch of people on the internet, really. My e-ego needs no such inflation, thanks.

First reese, now you? My goodness...people need friends

ANYWAYS!

Whoa, whats-her-name has horses! That's pretty effing cool!

Years
  • First who? Hey, look, you can think whatever you want. I have no reason to impress you, so it dosn't matter to me if you believe me or not. But I digress. Nice horses :)

Last edited:

mvtm

Years
  • Angel i ve seen all of those , like some time ago xd.. i still like them , the first onw is the best one imo..hmm you should log into myspace sometimes ..its been years since i last heard from you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back