• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    Nacon, that pic with the tree branch was brilliant.

What was the minimum requirement before we can post external links (such as YouTube vids)?
    Is there a minimum requirement for linking pics?

lol... that wasn't a tree branch... that was a TREE! one of my friends jumped on it and it fell with him.. it was in a Bestbuy parking lot.. rofl...

you know... if we can't post youtube videos, I wouldn't mind sending a link.... with a major disclaimer.. "Not for the extremely young or for the faint-hearted.. if you're both, you're risking your life."

Jester Girl

Heke?
    Years
    I'm not, believe me. I know I'm attractive. ^^ Thanks, by the way. And yeah, really, I look fat when I smile large! I smile all the time in real life though, maybe too much it gets me in trouble.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    I'm not, believe me. I know I'm attractive. ^^ Thanks, by the way. And yeah, really, I look fat when I smile large! I smile all the time in real life though, maybe too much it gets me in trouble.

listen.... you do not look fat when you smile.. it's not as if there is cellulite peeking outta your face-cheeks.

by trouble, I'd say..... nevermind.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    D: I don't mean it like it. I don't think I'm THE HOTTEST GIRL EVER LOL. But I know I'm not ugly or fat.

Oh, of course not. It's really cool to see people who have the self confidence to recognize when they have done something well or look good.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    hooray i win, no one has commented about my new pic yet =P
    That's a nice city line in the background.

Well I haven't done a comprehensive comment post in a while so here I go. (just in case you care ;P)

@Iruka_Sakana: That's a very pretty picture, I really like that necklace. :D

@Guzv4: I've always loved that style of picture formating. Very nice!

@Madina Lake: I've commented on your picture before but your dog is really cute.

@Jester Girl: Those are very nice pictures, you have a pretty smile.

@Romance Hero: I've told you this before but I'll say it again; you're a beast, plain and simple.:laugh:

@Nacon: That car shot is really cool, is all of Costa Rica that totally awesome? But I have to tell ya, that black light shot creeps me out a little, no matter how fun it must of been to take. :P

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back