• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Actually yeah dude, you look..kick-ass. Especially since the resolution of your last pics kinda..sucked, and I had no idea what you actually looked like up until just now XD

..I could totally motivate you..Kinda like my dad used to when I was younger, and played sports:

YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT SON! KICK HIS ASS, OR I'LL HAVE TO KICK YOURS LATER ON TONIGHT WHEN WE GET HOME! WORK HARDER, OR YOU'RE NOT GETTING FED" o_O

...Did that help at all? XD

Yeah I finally used a real camera.:P
    It doesn't help that it's online but maybe a little......*goes to eat more thanksgiving leftovers*

@Erimgard: Got Milk? :P

Last edited:

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    @chikara: coins behind the speaker, REALLY not a smart thing to do >< (cause sound polarity to go crazy after like 5 months of being surrounded by rust-able metal products.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I took another two pictures of my fat self.

Jester Girl, you prettied up the picture thread. :O

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    are there any hot girls in this forum the thing is if they where hot they wouldnt post pics

p.s. no offence to anyone just not my type

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    How about you just... look through the thread, better yet, don't just gain acquaintance by appearance, and actually get to know them? There are actually quite a lot of beautiful, attractive and remarkable female of PC, just look before you ask. Otherwise, you just indirectly called every girl in that thread ugly.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    dude like i said im not callin them ugly just the fact tht there not my type

ok ive checked them all and the only girl if i knew them i would proboly got out with is on page 4 tht eliana girl altought i do hate when ppl do tht sign (in the secound pic) i think your trying to make ppl think ur cool whereas someone like me would prefare to see normally rather than trying to make a gd impression which is why i dont post a pic because they all look rubish because i dont pose althought if u where looking at me in the face normally it would proboly be a differnt story

once again p.s. please no one get offend by this comment its only my opinon and just look at it like this who cares what i think

Last edited:

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    hello i am big noob very big noob and id like to say that i am 10 yeer old who dosnt like any gurls yet

p.s. no offence to anyone but i cant type
    k, fixed
    gb2 Kindergarten, little noob. ^_^

Chikara, you're haircut is pwetty! =3 and I beleive it was Beret, who's zoned out face made me laugh hard.

Last edited:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    cove_2007 said:
    hello i am big noob very big noob and id like to say that i am 10 yeer old who dosnt know any gurls yet

p.s. no offence to anyone but i cant type

El fixo the fix.

Teresa, you have 2 webcams? *Envy*

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    k, fixed
    gb2 Kindergarten, little noob. ^_^

Chikara, you're haircut is pwetty! =3 and I beleive it was Beret, who's zoned out face made me laugh hard.

awww, i thought he looked kawaii there :3

i really should post more pics, no?

Years
    You know I feel stupid.

I was wondering how come no one was commenting pictures on the "PICTURE" thread till I saw this...Haha. Man, this is really confusing, why not just keep the comments with the pictures, that way its a little (or much) easier to whos commenting who...or maybe its just me. =p

- MegamanC

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    It had been forever since I checked out the pics thread and....wow we have some beautiful people here! I posted a new pic. First in a while. Check it out!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    @chikara: coins behind the speaker, REALLY not a smart thing to do >< (cause sound polarity to go crazy after like 5 months of being surrounded by rust-able metal products.

I moved them later on that day. I was counting them on my floor, and didn't want to put them away properly, so I threw them on my desk~

That's actually the pre cut XD

It's shorter than that now

El fixo the fix.

Teresa, you have 2 webcams? *Envy*

Neither of them work T-T
    I'm just too lazy to throw them out. What happened with BOTH of them is my brother plugged them into the computer before I got a chance the install the stuff for them, so they're both fried T-T

BlueLunarAngel

Borg Queen In-Training
    Years
    @ Cloud_boy
    I used to date a guy in the Marines.

@ Short Bus Mafia
    Remember me from your intro thread? Rock the colored contacts. Hawt.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    @ Cloud_boy
    Please don't kill me XD I love your uniforms, especially the one in the second picture =P Best of luck in Iraq =D

@ MegamanC
    Nice pictures, you're very cute =P and wow just look at your hair! XD
    Anyways, I'm sure you remember me =P

@ BlueLunarAngel
    Very pretty and =O awesome clothes! *wonders where BlueLunarAngel got her clothes* and they suit you! =D Like most things, they would probably look awful on me =(

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    ohmyshigod

BlueLunarAngel, what's a pretty gurl like you doing in a forum like 'dis?
    Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back