• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    @NekroBoi You look just like this guy I know who just finished at my school this year~ very familarish

He looks like this guy I know too... Not in my school, but in some other school...

Seriously, in almost every forum I join, there's always people who look like people I know/have seen O_o

Years
    oh... yeh, many people think i'm 10 or sumfin... or maybe it just is coz i'm a bit not serious enough.. meh!
    ~Nekroboi~
    PS:Muahahahahah! The Clone's shall rule the universe!!! (us ;)) i mean me and that guy that u noe..

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    oh... yeh, many people think i'm 10 or sumfin... or maybe it just is coz i'm a bit not serious enough.. meh!
    ~Nekroboi~
    PS:Muahahahahah! The Clone's shall rule the universe!!! (us ;)) i mean me and that guy that u noe..

10? Nah, I dont think so... you look your age IMO, maybe slightly younger but not 10. XD~

Years
    well, my dad owns a phone shop, and sum lady came to the shop pissed off (mind u, it was a week ago)... and i tried to explain sumthing to her and she told the optus people(it's a phone network) that " Now His ten year old son thinks phones are toys.."..
    my dad kicked her out of the shop though!!.. and it might also be coz of my height *cough152cmcough*

mvtm

Years
    Merry Christmas to everyone :P...I posted new pics from yesterday. lamo .. I was bored and grabbed some gifts and took a pic with them.

The tie was a present that i gave to my brother, in exchange my brother gave me the hollister hoodie and the cameras was a gift..but from last x-mas xD. lala having some fun before dinner.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Nice pictures, everyone, though I don't know a lot of you. XD

Maria, I love your pictures, we should talk again sometime.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Just a few things to say.

My new pictures rule, as they are of me. ph34r the band pic, by the way.

And to the girl who posted the pictures above me who thought their pictures sucked, charmanderflame. Hon, you look really pretty, honestly. Truly.

Girls need to hear someone tell them that once in a while, honestly.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Just a few things to say.

My new pictures rule, as they are of me. ph34r the band pic, by the way.

And to the girl who posted the pictures above me who thought their pictures sucked, charmanderflame. Hon, you look really pretty, honestly. Truly.

Girls need to hear someone tell them that once in a while, honestly.

The guy on the left in that last pic reminds me of DJ Qualls.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Is it me or does Nica look like she's a few more years older than she actually is? Hope I mean no offence by saying that. But still, you look very pretty.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is it me or does Nica look like she's a few more years older than she actually is? Hope I mean no offence by saying that. But still, you look very pretty.

Meh, I'm actually the age I say I am, though my face did look a little weird.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Ya, nica does look older then what she says she is. Lolz

Ack, i have a want to post pictures/dont want to cuz you gusy dun wanna see em', only reason i want to post a pic is to show yall my new present, which i love! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back