• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    September is kinda recent >.>

And Charmanderflame also looks older than 14 xD
    Its that or I have trouble dipicting age from how a person looks >.<

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ah. I remember seeing you now, Dawson. Nice pic. XD

I just posted 5 more pictures of me.

All you're best mates are GALS. -hides and cackles-
    You are one muscly spWiter, Kevin. *cackles more* XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Aww, Mikuru-chan~! I think you're pretty, I love your eye color. X3~ Your hair is pretty as well, I like the wavyness. :3

*pats Muffin* And of course, you're quite the handsome muffin yourself. XD And you're so taaaaall. No fair~ ;;

Linoone, you don't seem emo, just very interested in your camera. XD Fish! 8D

Toomi, nice picture of...your back. XD; Yay for rain. :3 I enjoy watching the rain myself~ X3 I also like playing in it. XD *weird*

And Jolty~! You're so cute, zomgosh. ;_; *gives gumballs*

---

Everyone has very nice piccies. Yay. =D I posted a pic of myself there as well, in case anyone's interested. :x~

~Kelsey

Lucid

Dear God, Dawson! Must you pose on a bed in all your photos?! It's so distasteful...

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Dear God, Dawson! Must you pose on a bed in all your photos?! It's so distasteful...
    Just be grateful that I kept my clothes on this time.

And I was just recovering from quite a rough illness at the time so I'd been in/on my bed for days and I wasn't prepared to change that for the sake of a crappy photo.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    All you're best mates are GALS. -hides and cackles-
    You are one muscly spWiter, Kevin. *cackles more* XD

Actually, no. I don't tend to pose for pictures with other dudes though. Just not something I'm fond of.

*imagines Jae posing for a picture with his arm around another guy*

Yeah...that's more something that you would do. XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    AH! Scary thought there fuzzy! >.<

Oh and xcutedivisionx looks EXACTLY like someone i know from school, creepy. ^.^ lolz

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Okay, I posted two more photos of me, which I got during my holiday.

What my brother said about those photos: "I can't tell the difference between the two whales in those photos"

So mean... ;-;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Awesome pics Fuzzy!

Wow that whale looks like it can eat you, Pikabloo. You've got guts. =x Interesting pics. :P

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Thanks ^_^ My parents paid a lot for me and my brother to swim with a whale, so I couldn't back out XD

But the whale was really friendly. We played splash with it and stuff. I even rode it, holding onto the dorsal fin while it swam really fast. Too bad I don't have any decent photos of that...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back