• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    classicrockfan: No problem ^_^ I can't imagine why people wouldn't tell you you're cute (no, that was NOT sarcasm)

AnimeDDR, you don't look ugly at all =3 but I can't really see your face too well...

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    classicrockfan: No problem ^_^ I can't imagine why people wouldn't tell you you're cute (no, that was NOT sarcasm)

That was one of my better pictures. You don't want to see a bad one. Thank you for the compliment. :)

And AnimeDDR110, you don't look bad at all.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    OMFG, Icaica has... a pony... *Is jealous*
    Haha. You wouldn't be so jealous if he tried to kick you in the face when you were feeding him. xD Looks can be deceiving. He may look like a cute, innocent little pony, but deep down he is pure evil *manical laughter*.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Haha. You wouldn't be so jealous if he tried to kick you in the face when you were feeding him. xD Looks can be deceiving. He may look like a cute, innocent little pony, but deep down he is pure evil *manical laughter*.

I've trail ridden with horses since I was a little kid. So, I want a miniature version of mah horses! =D

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    classicrockfan, are you sure you're thirteen? You look like you're fifteen atleast DD:
    Regardless, you're cute =]

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Good ^-^ A picture where we can see your face more would be nice. You look older than 12, btw.

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
    XAIRMO, u look allrite... whats wrong with it?

x.x i know what type of look i mean but i cant put it into words xD

yeah you look better then half the guys i know =]
    dw

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    XAIRMO, u look allrite... whats wrong with it?

x.x i know what type of look i mean but i cant put it into words xD

yeah you look better then half the guys i know =]
    dw
    I dont know whats wrong with it, i just have low self-esteem >.<
    Im just so friggin critical of myself. I dont let myself ever be happy and I hate it but i cant stop

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Dude, you look like.. a rock star. And you have a cute friend. ^_^;
    XD a rock star
    lol thats the first time ive heard that.
    o.o you think shes cute? thats one of my two best friends. shes my sister from another mister whose moving to canada with me some day

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back