• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
    yeah... dont worry about ANYTHING others say =]
    stay with your close/good friends and they will help you cheer up and soon, have HIGH selfesteem =]

but seriously, i see nothing wrong =]
    yuu look like bradd pitt =]

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    yeah... dont worry about ANYTHING others say =]
    stay with your close/good friends and they will help you cheer up and soon, have HIGH selfesteem =]

but seriously, i see nothing wrong =]
    yuu look like bradd pitt =]
    brad pitt? lol thanks
    Xaiiiirrrr! *hugs you* You look so cute! <333 I remember you being tanner though
    yay, thanks koko *hugz*
    Definitely look cute as always Xai <3
    thank you master ^^
    XD
    Xairmo: You remind me of my friend Zach from my school, who is actually too a homosexual, lol.

You and me both, brother :(
    0.0 weird coincidence. take gorhkobois advice, it does seem to help

PunkerThanThou

way too punx for giraffes.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Mustang: I LOVE YOUR HAIR. Big hair owns my life, so go you!!!! lmaoooo no one at my school has cool looking hair so I get super excited when I see some. :P

PunkerThanThou

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    He does have cool hair ;3

PunkerThanThou youre really pretty

LMAOOOOOOO Thanks, I never consider myself pretty, I'm more of an "odd" or, say, "intriguing" type...xD But you know, I'm flattered you think that. :]

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Punkerthanthou, you have great hair! you have soooo much hair potential, you could do so much with it! you and mustang both do

PunkerThanThou

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Punkerthanthou, you have great hair! you have soooo much hair potential, you could do so much with it! you and mustang both do

LMAOOOOO I have Jesus hair, and I'm damn proud of it. Thanks! I was jetlagged so I didn't bother working on it...I use this really cool leave in conditioner now that makes it look better. It's really long straight so I do that occasionally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back