• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzv4

Stronger than ever!
Years
  • @ Lady Nicole:
    If you drank alcohol with 8 allready, than i would like to see your photo now... xD
    Just joking, altough I would like too see your pic from now.
    Btw, you are very similliar to one of my best friends when she was little...

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Yuni, you have a tongue XD. When I saw that picture, I thought that you have big lips. And then, seconds later, I realized that it was your tongue ._.! Other than that, you are cute. I love your hair. :3

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • @ Lady Nicole:
    If you drank alcohol with 8 allready, than i would like to see your photo now... xD
    Just joking, altough I would like too see your pic from now.
    Btw, you are very similliar to one of my best friends when she was little...

Lol yeah, I'm a drunken slob XD nah, I'm a good girl really...most of the time. I had my first drink when I was 2 though :laugh:
    I posted some more recent pictures a while ago, I think they're on pages 11 and I think there's one on page 12.
    Anyways, nice pics =) I love the third one where you're trying to do a kickflip. Oh and I absolutely LOVE your DS lol.

Fajuea - Awesome wig! XD Last Halloween I dressed as a nun lol.

Infernal Hylian - Dude nice lip piercing! You look a bit like one of my brother's friends.

lzmllgs (I hope I spelled that right) - I love the colour of your eyes, they're lush, I'm jealous XD

Yuni - Woah, dude! Nice bathroom XD I can see exactly why you took a picture in there. I also love your eyes. It's not fair! Why do my eyes have to be blue? I love dark eyes. How old are you btw?

Ummm...I have some more recent pictures but I need to find them first. And some of my tarantula lol ^_^

Guzv4

Stronger than ever!
    Years
  • Lol yeah, I'm a drunken slob XD nah, I'm a good girl really...most of the time. I had my first drink when I was 2 though :laugh:
    I posted some more recent pictures a while ago, I think they're on pages 11 and I think there's one on page 12.
    Anyways, nice pics =) I love the third one where you're trying to do a kickflip. Oh and I absolutely LOVE your DS lol.

I saw your pics now, they're cute.
    They somehow remind me of that Lady from FR/LG games.
    Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Yuni

>) I am seething with evil!
    Years
  • Vavavoom: Thanks :D an' yes >.< It was so hot a mucky that day so bleh XD

Lady Nicole: I have style evny :o such awesome cloths >.< I need to go shopping XD an' I'm not to old I guess :P

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    @MVTM: O: Awesome hat!!! It looks so.....pimpalishious. (Wait, did I just say that?)

Anyway, it really is a nice picture. =P

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • aaaw chikara u were such a little cutie!! and same with you lady nicole!!

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • aaaw chikara u were such a little cutie!! and same with you lady nicole!!

Hehe, thanks. But I looked weird in those pictures.

I found that picture randomly, and couldn't stop laughing at it XD

Speaking of finding pictures randomly, I found four pictures of me on the wall in the corridor at my school yesterday. I was very annoyed. God knows why they were there...

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Haven't been here in a while.
    Anyway, you looked very happy about halloween in that picture Chikara. ._.
    You were a cute back then, too.

I'd dig up a baby picture of mine, but they're all 1 hour photo cards.
    Oh well. My next photo will be a suprise because I gotta haircut. =P

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Haven't been here in a while.
    Anyway, you looked very happy about halloween in that picture Chikara. ._.
    You were a cute back then, too.

I'd dig up a baby picture of mine, but they're all 1 hour photo cards.
    Oh well. My next photo will be a suprise because I gotta haircut. =P

Ha, thanks ^^

wut no wai? Hair cut? No more POOF? T-T

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Toki_Wartooth: Oh nice pics! You look a nice guy. Wait...you're 15? o.O you look about 18!

I really don't know how to respond to that. Erm..thanks? xD

I've never gotten that before. Everyone else seems to just think I look my age o_o;

And I'm definetly 15 T_T

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back