• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • FullmetalxFangirl, I WISH I could pull off pig tails like you do ;;

I love the pic, and OMG IS THAT CANDY?

EDIT: Oh. My. god. Allstories is accompanied by PANTS MAN!!

Last edited:

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • I'd like to say that there was a theme for this... "All Natural."

But there wasn't.

I just happened to have not showered or brushed my hair, I happen to be wearing my dance teacher's top (which is several sizes too big, if you hadn't noticed) and I'd just run down a main street to avid getting run over. O_o;

Nevertheless... I do like Australia. =]

Spoiler:

awesome sign... are you from down under?

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • ah.... as I learned to say when I was down in Sydney....

Kiwi!

(I don't know if that's a bad thing to say.... my face is braced for a slap across the eyes)

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • ah.... as I learned to say when I was down in Sydney....

Kiwi!

(I don't know if that's a bad thing to say.... my face is braced for a slap across the eyes)

Hehe, I don't mind... My stupid social studies teacher calls me Pakeha because it's the 'native language'... Grr, why can't she just say NEW ZEALANDER D:<

heh, me

Spoiler:

I have my hair dyed there (:

Tu est beau. xx

</stalkerish>

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years

• Hehe, I don't mind... My stupid social studies teacher calls me Pakeha because it's the 'native language'... Grr, why can't she just say NEW ZEALANDER D:<

it doesn't have the oomph that "New Yorker" has... trust me, I'd know!
    down in Sydney, the "New Yorker" status got me very special treatment and free beverages at the pubs.... it's either that or my charm, or both... haha.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • it doesn't have the oomph that "New Yorker" has... trust me, I'd know!
    down in Sydney, the "New Yorker" status got me very special treatment and free beverages at the pubs.... it's either that or my charm, or both... haha.

I get the "New Yorker" treatment in korea, from my relatives. My uncle in particular think NY is the entire freakin United states, and just because he's been here a few months, he goes back and tells everyone "I've been to the US, and I know everything, I'm the wiki of USA" Die now plz. Anyway, yeah, us new yorkers, we're like... celebs xD jk jk

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • I get the "New Yorker" treatment in korea, from my relatives. My uncle in particular think NY is the entire freakin United states, and just because he's been here a few months, he goes back and tells everyone "I've been to the US, and I know everything, I'm the wiki of USA" Die now plz. Anyway, yeah, us new yorkers, we're like... celebs xD jk jk

totally can't argue that, I mean, in some aspects, NY has been a long standing capital\pinnacle of the world. It's one of the, if not THE, most ethnically diverse city, it is big, many marks of success, and, oh yea.... it's just flat out a fun place to be.

There's few places where that status wasn't the greatest, but I bet you it's out of envy more than anything.

mvtm

Years
  • Well this was some months ago, but i actually cant remember if i posted it before.
    It was taken at my house.. kind of resembles the idea of a beach.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Well this was some months ago, but i actually cant remember if i posted it before.
    It was taken at my house.. kind of resembles the idea of a beach.

That's a really cool picture. You look like you're thinking about something really important......at the beach. :D

Last edited:

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • Iceman3k looks like a powerful corporate boss with that golden tie and the "I'm-the-man" stance. xD Very awesome.

I should post a new one soon... after I can get my hair grown out again, my head feels so light without something covering over my eyes and ears (and I can't hide my earphones under my hair in school)

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
  • Vanilla Kitsune!!! You look sooooooo cute and beautyful in the picture! ^_^ I remember that lemon xD And I like your Triforce jacket :3 The jacket one if my favorite <3 You are sooooo cute! :glomps: XD

nosferatu

so you like... stuff?..cool...
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    i posted another pic a girl at my skool reckons that i look like a doll in it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back