• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
Years
  • Yes, TaeKwonDo is Korean Martial Arts. I'm 3rd degree black belt.(No lie)

WOW. My God, Erik! That is one amazing picture! You're a blackbelt, how awesome is that? My ex is a blackbelt at karate =P

Nacon: Lol XD Oh, and nice tattoo ;P

Skii: I said a while back that I think you're adorable ^_^

Years
  • Skii: I have to say you're adorable, dear.

She-Elf: Very pretty. The one with your bf in it is sweet =3 You don't wanna see any pics of me and my ex XD

Nacon: Awesome pics, you look like you had fun anyways XD I'm loving the pic with Krusty the Clown in it =P

Oh, I happen to be very interested ;)

I see that now, Nicole.

Thanks. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    @Skii:The red eyes are creepy :D But anyways, pretty nice photo.
    @mvtm from page 14: Preeeeety... nothing more to say :)

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • WOW. My God, Erik! That is one amazing picture! You're a blackbelt, how awesome is that? My ex is a blackbelt at karate =P

Nacon: Lol XD Oh, and nice tattoo ;P

Skii: I said a while back that I think you're adorable ^_^

btw... both you and EriK need to know... I'm wearing a black-belt right now.... it holds my jeans up.

dang skippy about my tat... they're like potato chips, you can't just have 1... I got 2 so far... want to work it into a mini sleeve... so that when it comes to me rocking a shirt on... the world my never know! haha.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • btw... both you and EriK need to know... I'm wearing a black-belt right now.... it holds my jeans up.

dang skippy about my tat... they're like potato chips, you can't just have 1... I got 2 so far... want to work it into a mini sleeve... so that when it comes to me rocking a shirt on... the world my never know! haha.

Lol you are so funny, you know that? XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Well, you can only blame Camera for that.

You have a nice photo and dont be offended when I say you do look a bit like 13 yr old.

I am not offended, I am trying to accept the fact as it is (as my doctor told me that my physical changes started 2 years later xD)

Imari: CUUUTE KITTEN :3 *luvs*

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Um... do I look bad? XD and no, I'm not flashing. everyone asks me that.. but no, my sister took that pic and told me how to sit. It's her fault. ^^;

Lash

Years
  • @Imari- How cute, you posted a picture of your kitten at the PC XD
    A cute kitten none the less.

Also, people, I posted another pic of myself, and a picture of my dog. Wow, it must be, "Post your pets" month or something.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • I like looking at it rather than driving it... isn't that strange? xD

you're an urban kid, man... where's there really to drive that a train can't take care of for you... haha.

and on a dumb tangent.. I can't get over this dude... I had an intensely insane\bizzarre dream last night... and in it.... I learned about how Geeks have sign language... and I learned it... I was trying to show my friends today... and they all thought I was just crazy... rofl.

I wish I could put 1 or 2 of my youtube videos up... they're hysterical.

BlueLunarAngel

Borg Queen In-Training
    Years
  • Nacon, that pic with the tree branch was brilliant.

What was the minimum requirement before we can post external links (such as YouTube vids)?
    Is there a minimum requirement for linking pics?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back