• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
  • Yes, my fashion exceeds normal limitations. I'm kind of obsessed with strange articles of clothing, whether that is bad or good...I do not know. LOLLL
    Normal limitations suck =P
    Yuor fashion is just so expressive, and its just in your face but in a subtle way if any of that makes sense XD

PunkerThanThou

way too punx for giraffes.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Normal limitations suck =P
    Yuor fashion is just so expressive, and its just in your face but in a subtle way if any of that makes sense XD

Yeah...I definitely try xD I used to wear black all the time. It got so...uhm, bland? It's bland! LMAO.

Mustang: Thanks! The electric is a piece of crap, although my acoustic is GREAT.

Lash

Years
  • I posted some new pictures. Too bad the flash is blinding XD

Neko-Chan: Pretty :D
    The effects made them more awesome XD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Nice pics everyone!

Dac, you actually look like you're tall, not short unless that was sarcasm lul XD aaand, awesome picture Relyt :>

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Teresa: OMG! You are so unbelievably pretty! And you don't even wear makeup. You are awesome ^-^

Makeup if for luzrs <33

Thanks! ^-^

Chikara, you look a lot like my friend Katelyn. And you are very pretty as well.

I get that a lot, I'm a very default type of person XD;

Thanks~

Yeah Resa, you look awesome! ^_^ Is that your natural hair color?

Jeebus that name stuck on everyone XDD

Yes it is, never me dyed, never been tampered with <33

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Dactylus, I imagined you more like some huge-ass mofo resembling someone tough, and rugged. Someone like Bruce Willis. Still, awesome pics, and the second one makes me hawt. kinda. Oh, and I'm taller than you by like, 4 inches..WTF o_O

Chikara, you're still..the same as you were in every other pic you've ever posted up here. Cross pretty much covered my thoughts on all your pictures before he was banned that one time <_<

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Okay Chikara. Your Mom has nice legs. I know that's kinda creepy, but I'm a gay male, so don't take it the wrong way. o.o

Years
  • Valentine has gone mohawkless! Cute as ever though ^^

Relyt, you have GORGEOUS eyes

Why thank you!

That's probably the best part of me. xD

Nice pics everyone!

Dac, you actually look like you're tall, not short unless that was sarcasm lul XD aaand, awesome picture Relyt :>

Thank you Kelsey. :D

I need a new picture nao.

Teresa, gotta love the fake smile. xD

I had to do that soo many times, and it's like: "Ehh... this sucks..." Is your computer in your kitchen? O.o Never seen that before.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • o.o Relyt, you kinda look like my ex boyfriend. Weird....
    But you're way cute.

Chikara--zomg you're really pretty. :O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back