• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piercings

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    What do you think of piercings? Facial, Gauges, ect.

Personally, I like Gauges and Facial piercings. I have facial piercings myself.
    If you got any, feel free to show them off!

Piercings

Last edited:

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    Personally I think piercings are stupid. Chunks of metal being stuck in your skin is not my idea of attractive. Infact I dumped one of my ex's because she got a nose peircing that I couldn't stand.

Some people like them, but I find them crude, rebellious and distasteful.

Syrex

Years
    That's what you think and I respect that.

It just depends on people's taste.

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    Girls who have piercings look good. Guys with piercing looks scary..

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I love piercings. Unfortunately, piercings do not love me. I had my nose pierced at one time (it hurt so bad), and my eyebrow (didn't hurt), and I had to take both out due to granulomas. You can Google those, they aren't pretty, especially having them on your face. I actually had to go to a plastic surgeon when they grew on my nose, and I was going to have to have them removed via laser. Fortunately when I took the ring out they went away by themselves, and I never had to have anything done. With my eyebrow we knew they'd go away, and they did, but I now have two bright red scars left there. My nose for some reason has no hint of them left at all.

That probably gives people who don't like piercings ammo, but whatever. xD I still like them on other people, and if you like them, who cares what other people think.

Syrex

Years
    I love piercings. Unfortunately, piercings do not love me. I had my nose pierced at one time (it hurt so bad), and my eyebrow (didn't hurt), and I had to take both out due to granulomas. You can Google those, they aren't pretty, especially having them on your face. I actually had to go to a plastic surgeon when they grew on my nose, and I was going to have to have them removed via laser. Fortunately when I took the ring out they went away by themselves, and I never had to have anything done. With my eyebrow we knew they'd go away, and they did, but I now have two bright red scars left there. My nose for some reason has no hint of them left at all.

That probably gives people who don't like piercings ammo, but whatever. xD I still like them on other people, and if you like them, who cares what other people think.

That sucks to hear.
    Have you tried piercings in other areas?
    I can tell you that I personally think that bitting your tounge hurts worse than getting you lips pierced and your tounge.

I'm just curious to as if you'd still get them if you did another piercing elsewhere.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I'm not sure. I wanted to try my eyebrow because nose is cartilage, so I thought that might have had something to do with it the first time. So I got my eyebrow pierced, but it grew them too. It was doing better than my nose though, and a little bit before I noticed them starting to grow, I had gone to the hair dresser and she had hit it really hard on accident with a comb, and it bled which I guess they're not supposed to do if you've had it for a while. So maybe the irritation had something to do with it.

I just don't want to try in a place like my lips in case it happens again and I get scars. I wouldn't want red scars like I have left on my eyebrow anywhere near my mouth. O_O Not to mention if it doesn't work out, there goes another 30-40 dollars.

Years
    I respect people's decisions to get whatever kind of piercings they like. It's their choice, and their body, so who am I to judge them? I happen to think that some facial piercings, such as snake bites or eyebrow piercings, can be attractive on guys [but it really depends on the guy]. Gauges freak me out to be honest with you, but again, I won't judge someone based on that. I myself am absolutely terrified of needles, so there's no doubt in my mind that I will never get a facial piercing.

Syrex

Years
    Try something conventional. Maybe bellybutton, Do the other side of your nose that hasn't been pierced.
    Maybe even your septum if your willing to go that far.

I doubt you'd be willing to try piercings like Hips, Clavicle, Bridge, Nipples. Those are more on the extreme side of piercings.

All I can suggest is try what I said and hopefully it'll work out for you.

I respect people's decisions to get whatever kind of piercings they like. It's their choice, and their body, so who am I to judge them? I happen to think that some facial piercings, such as snake bites or eyebrow piercings, can be attractive on guys [but it really depends on the guy]. Gauges freak me out to be honest with you, but again, I won't judge someone based on that. I myself am absolutely terrified of needles, so there's no doubt in my mind that I will never get a facial piercing.

I am scared of needles myself, so when I get them done, I grip the seat so hard my knuckle skin starts to crack and bleed.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    My mom and sisters all have a bunch of ear piercings. My oldest sister has her belly button pierced, and my youngest sister has her septum pierced. I only have one piercing, my left earlobe... Even though I haven't put jewelry in it since 2003, the hole remains. It's not that I dislike my piercing, I just don't own any earrings at the moment, and I have yet to find one that I like. Maybe a metal Triforce set will show up on Etsy or eBay one of these days...

Syrex

Years
    My mom and sisters all have a bunch of ear piercings. My oldest sister has her belly button pierced, and my youngest sister has her septum pierced. I only have one piercing, my left earlobe... Even though I haven't put jewelry in it since 2003, the hole remains. It's not that I dislike my piercing, I just don't own any earrings at the moment, and I have yet to find one that I like. Maybe a metal Triforce set will show up on Etsy or eBay one of these days...

I'm sure you can find a triforce right now if you googled it.

Matter of fact... I found one for you.
    Spoiler:

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Try something conventional. Maybe bellybutton, Do the other side of your nose that hasn't been pierced.
    Maybe even your septum if your willing to go that far.

I doubt you'd be willing to try piercings like Hips, Clavicle, Bridge, Nipples. Those are more on the extreme side of piercings.

All I can suggest is try what I said and hopefully it'll work out for you.
    Definitely not septum. Haha, nor clavicle, hips, bridge, or nipples. But, guys with nipple piercings are hot, so boys, go for it. xD I could try the other side of my nose, but that one hurt so bad I'm not sure I'd want to. xD

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I don't like getting wounded and maimed by little peices of metal and plastic and sticking to your face. It may look "cool"(personally, I think it's hideous), but it'll affect your medical records. And you can't save lives because you can't donate blood if you have peircings and tatoos.

Girls are okay in the ears onl. Us boys? Uhh...

Syrex

Years
    Definitely not septum. Haha, nor clavicle, hips, bridge, or nipples. But, guys with nipple piercings are hot, so boys, go for it. xD I could try the other side of my nose, but that one hurt so bad I'm not sure I'd want to. xD
    -whistles- There is a very good chance I have that done...

Yeah, Try the other side of your nose when you get the courage.
    I'd be way upset if I got that happening to me. I love getting piercings but I'm still scared of needles.

I don't like getting wounded and maimed by little peices of metal and plastic and sticking to your face. It may look "cool"(personally, I think it's hideous), but it'll affect your medical records. And you can't save lives because you can't donate blood if you have peircings and tatoos.

Girls are okay in the ears onl. Us boys? Uhh...

You can't donate blood?
    I had my my lip rings and nipples done. When the American Red Cross came to my college, they still let me donate but they ran tests to make sure I wasn't HIV Positive or had any other diseases.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    My bf has his lips pierced, tongue pierced, and his ears are gauged. I find it way hot.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years

I'd be way upset if I got that happening to me. I love getting piercings but I'm still scared of needles.

You can't donate blood?
    I had my my lip rings and nipples done. When the American Red Cross came to my college, they still let me donate but they ran tests to make sure I wasn't HIV Positive or had any other diseases.

In some countries yes, but I believe that there are some component in the piercing process that makes your blood contaminated.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years

Oh really now? ;) :P Haha, yes, I will try again someday. I am upset that it's happening, but what can you do? *sigh* I'm glad I'm not scared of needles. Mostly just the pain, but it doesn't last too long and it's never excruciating or anything.

Tattoos work for me though, so if piercings won't, I'll just run with that instead. :D

Syrex

Years
    In some countries yes, but I believe that there are some component in the piercing process that makes your blood contaminated.

That only thing that can contaminate your blood when getting a piercing is if the needle is dirty and you contract a disease from it. If the parlor is clean, use sterile needles then piercings and tattoo's shouldn't effect if you can give blood or not.

Oh really now? ;) :P Haha, yes, I will try again someday. I am upset that it's happening, but what can you do? *sigh* I'm glad I'm not scared of needles. Mostly just the pain, but it doesn't last too long and it's never excruciating or anything.

Tattoos work for me though, so if piercings won't, I'll just run with that instead. :D

Now, I'm scared of getting a tattoo. Just too many needle pricks. Piercings is the way to go for me.

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    I have a my eyebrow done and 2 in my left ear.
    I think that guys that get both of their ears pierced look stupid.
    And also, these piercings in necks, arms, etc, look DUMB!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    That only thing that can contaminate your blood when getting a piercing is if the needle is dirty and you contract a disease from it. If the parlor is clean, use sterile needles then piercings and tattoo's shouldn't effect if you can give blood or not.

Da, da. There's some other thing, but I've forgetten what.

^Ha, why would someone peirce their arms?

Back