• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piercings

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    I had my left ear done as a present for my 14th birthday. Had the piercing for about 3 years (gold stud at first, than a small white gold hoop). My sister then convinced me to get a silver earring. Unfortuneatly, we found out I'm allergic to all forms of silver. I took the earing out one night because it hurt so damned much and constantly had a red rash. The hole scabbed over and closed up... 3 years after it shouldn't have been able to. To say I was pissed was an understatement.

I plan to have it repierced soon though, along with my eyebroe and possibly a lip ring. All gold of course, which is no real problem for me. My older brother is a jeweler and gets mad when we buy jewelry anywhere else when He can make it for us for free.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I freaking love piercings. I personally don't have any.
    I kinda half heartedly want one.. but where no one will see it.. often... :p

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Urgh, pierce your ears and let that be it. Don't pierce yourself anywhere else >.<

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    Urgh, pierce your ears and let that be it. Don't pierce yourself anywhere else >.<

Thats what my plans were at first...

I got my ears done then I just kept wanting more and more.
    I like the pain I get from it...

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I don't really like piercings, I think they're just... icky. I don't mind ear piercings on women, but nose, tongue and lip ones I find just... yucky (wow my vocabulary has taken a serious hit today).

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    I actually like piercings on people. I just don't like pirecings below the belt line. Lip rings, nose rings and eye-brow piercings are hot though. I'm bi, so which gender they're on doesn't matter to me in the slightest.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I don't mind ear piercings, anywhere else is a no no in my opinion.
    I'm too scared to even get my ears done because of pain. XD

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I'm not really fond of piercings.
    Occasionally, you see a person who shouldn't even have piercings because they're disgusting.

Tattoos, however, Yes plz.
    I'm definately getting one when I'm older.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I like piercings, but don't have any myself.
    They just scream "anarchist" which is what I really want to be when I'm older.
    Gandhi was an anarchist.

Years
    I wanted to get a lip ring once, but decided against it as I would regret it in a few years.

And I did. XD
    If I had gotten it, I would be regretting it right now.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    it sias in the bible not to mark your bodey so I would never get any tatos or percings and it looks ugly and weird and I look down on people who have them.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    I had snake bites for about 6-7 months, my lips were constantly in pain so i took them out. (Thanks to my parents and always stalling on buying me some new lip-rings, believe it or not i was using odd ones, then i just gave up and took them out :P)

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    it sias in the bible not to mark your bodey so I would never get any tatos or percings and it looks ugly and weird and I look down on people who have them.
    the bible says alot of things. And not all of them are nessicarily true. It's a book that should help guide you through life, not tell you what to do. EDIT: Also, the catholics distorted the bible so much that it's pathetic. I do come from a Catholic family, but we're decidedly lax. We use the bible for what it should be. A set of morals to guide your life by, not a strict set of rules written in stone.

but for me, I like facial piercings. any more than 3 though (not including ears) begins to creep me out

Back