• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pikach,raichu,the road to evolution

should ash evolve his pikachu

• Total voters
Years
  • this is an episode that hasnt come out yet and i thought we should disscuss it hear on the thread its epi.500 and something and its a 1hr special the (spoilers can b shown on serebii) the question that is in heavy debate is should ash evolve his pikachu (i remind u that this episode hasnt aired in japan either)

i choose yes i think its time 4 a new change not just in pikachu but in ash as well i think that if ash evolves his pika he will 2

Last edited:

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • pikachu should evolve but this is just going to be another stupid filler ep used to stall for time. We all know that he won't evolve.

Years
  • pikachu should evolve but this is just going to be another stupid filler ep used to stall for time. We all know that he won't evolve.
    he might i seen 1 spoiler pic he's considering it but i think 4rm the pick i seen that pikachus considering it more will now by the 12th of april thats when they show it i think im not sure ill have 2 get back 2 u on that 1

.Azelf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    It's another filler episode. =[

Trust me, see the screen shots for the 11th pokemon movie.

Lash

Years
  • what does the movie have 2 do with it? and ash hasnt even traded buizel for aipom in that movie and the episoed is WAY after that!

The next episodes are "Farewell, Dustox!" and, of course, the Pikachu-Raichu episode. It is highly unlikely that Gligar will evolve into Gliscor in either of those two episodes. In a movie 11 screenshot, Gliscor is in it, meaning it evolved, and Pikachu is still plain old Pikachu.

That being the proof, Pikachu doesn't evolve in the Road to Evolution episode. Voila.

EDIT: This caught my eye.

? and ash hasnt even traded buizel for aipom in that movie and the episoed is WAY after that!

Just for curiosity, are you implying that in Movie 11, Ash and Dawn haven't traded Aipom and Buizel yet? If so, may I prove you wrong. In the screenshot, Aipom is an Ambipom, and it is known by all that after Buizel and Aipom were traded, Aipom, under ownership of Dawn now, evolved into Ambipom in the Socaleon ruins. So, the movie is after Ash and Dawn trade. Voila again.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    first post

but i saw a screen shot with pikachu staring at the thunder stone while ash is sleeping i think pikachu will do it anyway

Years
  • The next episodes are "Farewell, Dustox!" and, of course, the Pikachu-Raichu episode. It is highly unlikely that Gligar will evolve into Gliscor in either of those two episodes. In a movie 11 screenshot, Gliscor is in it, meaning it evolved, and Pikachu is still plain old Pikachu.

That being the proof, Pikachu doesn't evolve in the Road to Evolution episode. Voila.

EDIT: This caught my eye.

Just for curiosity, are you implying that in Movie 11, Ash and Dawn haven't traded Aipom and Buizel yet? If so, may I prove you wrong. In the screenshot, Aipom is an Ambipom, and it is known by all that after Buizel and Aipom were traded, Aipom, under ownership of Dawn now, evolved into Ambipom in the Socaleon ruins. So, the movie is after Ash and Dawn trade. Voila again.
    is this the darkri movie r the 1 after with regigigass and shaymin and giritina?

Lash

Years
  • is this the darkri movie r the 1 after with regigigass and shaymin and giritina?

Rise of Darkrai- Movie 10

Giratina, and the Bouquet of the Sky- Shaymin- Movie 11

The movie 11 screenshot is the one that proves that Pikachu doesn't evolve, here. That is the movie 11 screenshot.

The episode where Ash and Dawn trade Pokemon is after movie 10. Hope everything is all cleared up now.

Years
  • Rise of Darkrai- Movie 10

Giratina, and the Bouquet of the Sky- Shaymin- Movie 11

The movie 11 screenshot is the one that proves that Pikachu doesn't evolve, here. That is the movie 11 screenshot.

The episode where Ash and Dawn trade Pokemon is after movie 10. Hope everything is all cleared up now.
    ure absolulty right i just seen it thanx

urban_guerrilla

Two-tone Panther
    Years
  • Hm... I'm not a big fan of Raichu, personally, and I highly doubt that Ash's Pikachu will ever evolve, he's too valuable a face for Nintendo.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I say yes we need a Raichu, but we all know how this is going to end.
    I would only say no if a Light Ball magically appeared in front of Pikachu and if he decided to hold it forever.

Jirachi_961

Owner of: Pokemon Reanimation
    Years
  • I thought the episode was actually quite good. I dont get to watch much pokemon, because of my job and school, so mabey taht is why i liked it. Although he didnt evolve, it was a replay of LT Surge episode, but i think the producers knew that when they had the LT Surge cap at the end of the episode. Im glad he didnt evolve, Raichu is annoying IMO.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    I didn't like it because it just showed that pikachu is a coward. It can't face changes, not even if it's for its own good. You'd think that seeing how strong Ash's evolved Pokemon are, it might actually put its own input aside and take the chance.

I just hope they don't make an episode like this again. It got too many people's hopes up.

Back