• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PILLOWS

Years
    No tricky titles here. Just pillows. So,

How many pillows do you have/use/need to sleep at night?
    Are they average sized? Small throw pillows? Long? Fluffy? Flat? Filled with feathers? Made of memory foam?
    Use them for things other than sleeping?
    Do you use them to keep you company on long lonely nights?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I use one moderately big pillow. It has feathers in it XD And I use it for keeping me comfy all over the house. Its a lovely pillow :D

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Depends on how the day went. Sometimes I sleep just on my mattress with no blanket or pillow, and then other nights I have to have like three of them. 8D More often than not, though, I just have one biggish pillow I usually use.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I usually use two pillows. One is Moderate-sized, the other is Somewhat Big.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I use two pillows, one to sleep on, the other to keep on the side to keep me from rolling off my bed :/

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Three pillows all of average sizes. They also work well for leaning on when I'm on my laptop or writing.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Normally I have two regular pillows with me at all times when I go to sleep, but I forgot to take one of them back with me to my uni halls (and my uni only provides one pillow because it's evil... #firstworldproblem, I know), so I'm going to have to stick it out with one for the next few months. Time for a sad face... :(

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I use two average sized pillow! One goes underneath my head, and the other one goes above my head! XD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I have one of those special memory foam pillows that is shaped to fit your neck, and then another one that's just like a normal pillow, but since it's made from the foam, it keeps its original shape... thus making it the perfect thing to hug during scary nights. Not that I do that. I'm a man. Men aren't afraid of the dark.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    EIGHT.

I only (lmao, "only") had 4 up until yesterday but I went to my apartment (been living with my parents lately) and dragged home my pillows there and now I have eight. Two are body pillows, two are memory foam, and the rest are... just stuffing? No feathers here but I honestly don't know what's in pillows normally. xD; I think I miiiiight have just one or two too many since they end up doing nothing since there's no way I can actually use eight pillows but it's nice to have them. The top end of my bed is just a whole lump of 'em though. It's pretty awesome, I'm not gonna lie.

Regardless, though, I can't sleep unless I have two--preferably three-pillows. Gotta have two under my head and I usually lie on top of or hug another or something while I'm sleeping. Body pillows are SO comfortable for that. But there's one pillow that's my favourite and I tend to take it with me when I travel despite paranoia that I'll accidentally leave it behind in a hotel like I did with my previous favourite. :(

I could go on but I'll stop. XD;

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I have three average sized pillows. I can barely sleep with one because of my bad habits, so I have three to use. I also have more piles of two pillows in case I roll over, so I can have the same pillow thickness everywhere. I haattteee it when I don't have enough pillows :<

Years
    I use two regular pillows to prop up my head.

I have this circular pink pillow that I wish I could use because I love the color and texture, but it's an odd shape. It'd be perfect for cuddling but I don't cuddle anything when I sleep. :( Ah, well.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I sleep with two creating a triangle like shape with my head, so both pillows are slanted down so I can grab either one when I switch sides. I can't sleep with my pillows horizontal.

However, the less the better imo. I can't understand how people sleep with like 3 pillows stacked on top on eachother.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I don't like pillows for sleeping. I use them as cushions while sitting in bed, but little else.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I have four for sitting on my bed - three regular-sized and one about half that. I probably need a bit more than that actually, because my bedhead is bad enough for posture as it is.

I sleep on the three regular pillows, but I sometimes wake up with one, two or none under my head for some reason.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I have three. One is a feather pillow, the other two are just cheap Target pillows. Usually I sleep on two and have my arm around the other (or under the ones I'm lying on), or sometimes I'll just kinda nestle my head into them. I can't just sleep on one pillow though.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I have three. One is a feather pillow, the other two are just cheap Target pillows. Usually I sleep on two and have my arm around the other (or under the ones I'm lying on), or sometimes I'll just kinda nestle my head into them. I can't just sleep on one pillow though.
    Yeah, I can't sleep on just one either. It's like nothing.

Always two pillows. Three if I sick because it keeps my head up XD

All my pillows are feathered

Back