• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PILLOWS

Years
    How many pillows do you have/use/need to sleep at night? I sleep with three pillows.

Are they average sized? Small throw pillows? Long? Fluffy? Flat? Filled with feathers? Made of memory foam? Two pillows are fluffy and the other is flat.

Use them for things other than sleeping? No, I mainly use them for sleeping.

Years
    I tend to sleep with either 2 medium sized pillows, or one big pillow. Whatever is available at the time.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I have one memory foam pillow - I feel kinda pretentious saying that but Mum bought it and made me use it, so yeah lol

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Two pillows lying next to each other flat or I can't sleep properly at night, since I s'pose I do roll around (I go to bed facing the wall and end up lying on my back near the end of my bed, :o)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I haz 4 Pillows cause I like to sleep. Lol I have quite a moderately big bed I have two for each side of my bed. Two of them lean against the wall/backboard because having the tendency to move a lot when I sleep I sometimes hit my head on the backboard so the two pillows just stop me from getting a concussion at night XD

The other two are the normal pillows I usually sleep on but one of them is a special pillow (because in other words my spine is munted and I need a special pillow for it) the other one is a normal fluffy pillow :3

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I've just got the one pillow. It's pretty flat tbh, not so comfortable at all. I should see if I can get a half-decent one when I get around to it. Although I don't really mind so much, as long as I have somewhere to sleep.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I only have one pillow on my bed. It's not really fluffy, but it isn't flat either. Average, I guess?

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
    I sleep with one pillow, even though I want to sleep with two. Either I'm too lazy to go pillow hunting in the pitts of my basement, or I forget.

Back