• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pingland Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • Chapter 1: Enter Hikari! The beginning of a journey.

Hikari had ended up lost in the woods once more. "Great why can I never find my way around this place..." She whispered and sighed. She looked at the wet earth before getting up and beginning to travel once more when she saw a man trip on a large vine, Hikari ran to help hm. "H-Hey are you okay?" Hikari stuttered nervously, the man only looked at her and threw a pokeball at her and it had an electric sticker on it.

"Quick! You 8 inside that bag are 8 pokeballs and each contain your starting poekmon! Pull it down from the branch, grab a pokeball and battle one of these Team Darkness goons. The ones wearing plain black suits are the hardest!" That wasn't much information to on but knowing the many secrets of pokemon he decided to try her hardest.

"O-okay. Go Pokeball!" Hikari yelled throwing the pokeball and out came a mareep. "Mareep!" It yelled and got into a battle stance.

"I'll take her on. She seems easy enough." One of the reguler men smirked and stepped forward and threw a pokeball out which revealed a murkorw, it raised its wings in triumphent as it thought it was going to win already. Hikari knew any type weakness thrown at her and began calculating some strategies. " Murkrow use pursuit!" The grunt yelled and the Murkrow began flying torwards the mareep full speed.

"Just a little more..TACKLE!" Hikari yelled and at this command the mareep gave a battle cry and ran torwards the Murkrow head on. "Bury it in your wool!" Hikari yelled, the Mareep had questionable doubts but then turned once the murkrow had made contact, and sure enough her plan had worked. he murkrow was on the ground paralyzed.

"Mareeep!" The mareep yelled out and tackling it with great force, which sent the murkrow flying against a tree and causing it to faint.

"Gah Murkrow!" the goon yelled running torwards its fainted pokemon. The Mareep smiled happily and ran to Hikari and nuzzled her happily.

"Haha your so fuzzy!" Hikari gigled happily, she had one her first batle, luckily her strategy had worked but that wasn't always going to work..

ooc: sorry its short I'm not to great at making long first posts x.x

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Kev XY: Ok it's reserved for you.
    GhostPrincess: It's fine....Next post is when you can get your Pokegem and all....:):)

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Pikachu PWNS

Please save me the last wild card I will post my sign up info tomorrow

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Rabbit: Ok...Bye
    ShadowYashi: Ok well foregt my Vm and yes, Houndour is reserved for ya:)
    Konekodemond: Yes...Until the end of tomorrow:)

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Tried hard

Name: Kairi Hill

Personality: She is very nice and trusting. Kind to her Pokemon. But she does conplain a lot. Kairi really hates walking a lot. She likes to ride her bike instead. When Kairi loses her temper though, she's like a huricane, so watch out. But she is very fateful to her friends and Pokemon. Kairi loves anything that's cute or beatiful. She is very scared of Beedrill, Pokemon, or any Pokemon with Stingers for that matter. Kairi has a understanding of Pokemon. She almost understands what there trying to say. But at times Kairi can be a clusy, and a crybaby.

Appearence: Kairi is of avange height at 5'' 2''. Not too tall or too short. She weights 100 pounds. She has very long brown hair, going stright down her back. She wears a sleetless blue shirt, a red short skirt red and white shoes, and very long blue socks that go up to her ankles. She is very pale white shinned, and has light green eyes.
    On formal she wears a light blue dress. And when it's cold, she wears blue sweat clothes.

History: Kairi was born, and raised in johto, at New Bark Town, but later on moved to Pallet Town, as New Bark Town was way too noisy for her and her mother. She loved going outside and picking flowers. She has a very beatiful flower garden that her mother sometimes helps her with. She plants all kinds of flowers there, but her favorite kinds of flowers are sun flowers.

Her and her mother sometimes sell the flowers at the flower store in Viridan City. One day Kairi was watching TV, and heard about all children starting out as Pokemon trainers or coordinators, and getting there first pokemon from Professor Oak. "Wow! That's what I always wanted to do, become a master coordinator just like my mom." Kairi said getting excited. The next day Kairi got her Pokemon. A Pikachu. She was so happy. She then set out on her journey.

Kairi has never heard from her father. She doesn't even know who he is. Or if he's even still alive at all. Kairi hopes to find out about the mysterys of her past. She hopes to find her missing father and reunite with him.

Preffered Starter: Wild Card(Pikachu)

RP Sample:

"Oh, what a long day's work," Kairi said, rudding swat from her forehead as she finished working in her garden, for the day. Kairi put her tools away. She, went inside and got a bite to eat. Her mother was still at work. Kairi was eating some rice balls.

She turned on the TV to the news station,"Good evening Pallet. Today we have news from famus researcher Professor Oak. He is giving away pokemon to beginning trainers, tomorrow," said the news lady,"Don't be late, to get your first pokemon."

"What perfect timing. Then it's setled. Tomorrow I'm going to be one of those trainers, getting my first pokemon. Then I can finually become a Pokemon Coordinator like my mom once was."

There was a noise at the door,"Then you better be getting ready for bed then. Kairi turned around and saw her mother walking through the door.

"Oh, mom hi. How was work today?" Kairi asked the older woman.

"Oh, same old stuff," her mother answered,"Anyway you better be getting to bed now, if you want to be on time tomorrow."

"Oh, right," Kairi said. She turned off the TV. She then went and got her Pajamas, a blue set with pictures of Pokeballs on it, and went into her bathroom, and started taking a shower. The whole time while she was bathing she was thinking,'I can't wait.' Kairi giggled.

Kairi got out and got dressed. She then brushed her teeth, with her strawberry toothpaste. Her brush had a picture of a contest ribon on it.

She then blow dried her hair and brushed it. "Now time for bed," she said, as she got into bed with her Jigglypuff doll, cuddleing it. She set her Poke Clock for 8:00 AM, then went to sleep.

(The Next Morning)

Her clock started chiring, making the sound of a Pidgey. Kairi got up and got ready, and ran down to the lab. When she got there the Professor only had 1 Pokemon left,"Aww, I wonder what it could be?" Kairi wondered. "Why don't you see for yourself Kairi?" The Professor told her.

"Ok," Kairi said. She opened up the ball and out popped a female Pikachu,"Awww it's so cute." Kairi grinned down at it.

"Hi there. My name's Kairi. Would you like to be my first Pokemon?" Kairi asked it. Pikachu grinned,"Pika!" It said smiling.

"Ok Kairi here is your Pokedex. It is a device for gathering information about Pokemon you see or catch. It is also your ID so don't lose it. Also here is 5 Pokeballs used for catching Pokemon. You may carry up to 6 Pokemon with you at one time," The Professor explained. He then explained how to use the Pokedex and Pokeballs,"Ok got it," Kairi told him. Pikachu was so cute she decided to let it stay out of it's ball with her for awhile. "Well thanks for everything Professor."

"Wait," Professor Oak told Kairi how to get to Viridan City from here,"And when you get there make sure to buy a PokeGear and PokeNAV. They will help you out on your journey."

"Ok," Kairi repiled,"Come on Pikachu let's go." She walked out with Pikachu following behind her.

After leaving the lab, Kairi stopped by her house, to pick up a few things. "Mom, I'm back," Kairi called as she came inside. Her mother came around the corner,"Oh, what a cute Pokemon. Did you get it from Professor Oak?" Her mother asked.

"No, Professor Oak was away. I got Pikachu here from Professor Maple," Kairi explained.

"Oh I heard about her. She's the Professor that's just starting out," Kairi mother told her.

"Oh. Well anyway I'm going to be going now. I just stopped by to get my things," Kairi said. Pikachu followed Kairi upstairs. Kairi grabbed her backpack, and started packing things in it. She put in clothes, food, stuff she'll need to wash her clothes, with and some water,"Oh, I may need this stuff as well," Kairi said packing her camping gear, as she figured sometimes she'd have to sleep outside.

"There, now toothbrush, toothpaste, brush and comb, and I'm all set," She said zipping up her bag. She walked down stairs, with Pikachu on her shoulder,"Bye mom I'm leaving now," Kairi said hugging her mother. "Bye, good luck sweety," her mother said.

Kairi then went outside, to get her bike, but it wasn't there,"Darn it! Someone stole my bike!" Kairi conplained. Now she'd have to walk all the way to Viridan City,"Oh well can't be helped I suppose."

Kairi then left and headed out to Route 1 to begin her journey.

Other Info: Ok, I put a lot of effect into to this. I tried very hard to make it very good. Do you think that shows that I really want to be a part of this or what? Another thing is, I can post everyday, cause I'm at home all the time. I'm finished with School, as I'm 24, and I don't have any jobs to go to. So I can post at any time, of the day, everyday.

Pikachu PWNS! It's also my starter.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Konekodemon: Uh huh...

Everyone: Please post your chapter 1 posts soon...after a full week of the chapter being up if someone didn't notify me or anything then they will be kicked(if they hadn't posted)

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Kairi was walking though the Woods, one day, collecting flowers, when she ran into this guy that looked like he was about to fall over. Kairi ran over to him,"Hey! Are you ok?" She asked him. He did not answer her just weakly pulled out a Pokeball from a bag, and handed it to her,"Use this Pokemon to battle Team Darkness," he told her.

"What's Team Darkness?" Kairi asked him. But the man passed out before it could be explained to her. Kairi sighed,"Oh well. Guess I'll find out on my own." She pushed the button on the Pokeball and out popped a Pikachu. "Wow! A Pikachu. Your cute," Kairi told it with a grin.

Just then someone came up and started attacking her for no reason what so ever.

"Who are you!? And what do you want?" Kairi asked in a rage.

"Don't you know, I'm one of the members of Team Darkness," He told her, as he threw a Pokeball to the ground releasing a Chimchar.

"What's that Pokemon?" Kairi asked him.

"Don't you know? It's called a Chimchar. It's a fire Pokemon. Ok, Chimchar use Scratch attack!" The man told it. "Chim char!" Chimchar screamed running at Kairi.

"Uh....uh..." Kairi didn't know what to do. She didn't know any of Pikachu's attacks. She quickly looked though the bag and she saw an ID that said,'Professor Pine.'

'So, that's who he is?' She thought, as she pulled out a Pokedex. She then looked up Pikachu in it. It told her Pikachu's attacks,"Ok, Pikachu Thundershock!"

Pikachu started charing up, and screamed,"Pikaaaachuuuuu!" Shocking the Chimchar. It still came at Pikachu though, and Scratched it. "Cha!" Pikachu screamed falling back.

"Hang in there Pikachu! Fight back with Tail Whip!" Kairi told it. Pikachu ran at Chimchar smached it with it's tail, lowing it's defense,"Now grab it and use Thundershock!"

"No!" The Team Darkness guy screamed. Pikachu Thundershocked Chimchar knocking it out and sending it flying against it's trainer.

"Now send them flying!" Kairi ordered. Pikachu used Thundershock again and sent the Team Darkness guy and his Chimchar flying though the air. Kairi cheered for Pikachu,"Yey! Wait ago Pikachu. You did it. Maybe that will teach him not to go around picking on people weaker then him."

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Konekodemon: Ok...You received a Pikachu! And just so you know, it's a Poke'gem and there is also a watch in the bag you get too and you stick the gem in the watch and put the watch on:/

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Hi, I wasn't sure if I was too late or not, but here's my character bio anyway. If I am too late, please message me.

Name:Jason Reed.
    Personality: Jason is the cliche teenager and trainer. He is determined, but has a habit of overworking not only himself, but his pokemon. Some might find his hard methods cruel and unneeded, but he is simply determined and wants his pokemon to reach their fullest potential. Jason will still give encouragement to his pokemon during training. He is not cruel. He will most likely scoff at the sight of a Coordinator, thinking that that they aren't true pokemon trainers and will never make a worthy opponent in battle. Aside from all that, he does have a kind heart. He properly congragulates and makes sure his pokemon are in good and healthy condition. He would never abuse them in anyway, and whenever they are hurt, he gives them extra care and will not leave their side. Once he has made a true friend, one he knows he can trust, he would go through hell and back if his friend were in trouble. All in all, Jason is simply misunderstood since he has a habit of being impolite to people right off the bat.

Appearence: Messy teal colored hair and light green eyes. Normally wears ripped jeans and a plain black shirt and black converse shoes. When it gets cold he switches to a black and white striped long sleeve shirt and a simple black hoodie jacket. He is neither fancy nor untidy. He just feels that whatever he wears will get dirty eventually. He is only 5ft 6in, which leaves plenty of time to grow as he ages, though it is a bit annoying to only be an inch taller than most of the girls he knows. Jason has pale skin, despite being outside a lot, and is something that annoys him to no end. He prefers dark skin, which may seem girl minded but he doesn't care. He also wears a brown poke' belt that will someday hold his main team and a thick black leather bracelet on right wrist. A determined grin is usually lit upon his face, but when the going gets tough a harsh scowl replaces his grin and his green eyes darken with an almost malicious glint as he thinks about how to remedy this.
    During special occasions, he will dress in nice black pants, a white button collar up shirt and a black vest, Thankfully, however, Jason is rarely ever invited to formal occasions, so he doesn't bother with such things. Though he did particularly like his pokemon trainer's school graduation party. A few kids had brought beer and his clothes didn't seem that bad anymore...

History: Surprisingly, it his mother, Elizabeth Reed, who left him and his father on Cinnabar Island, his birthplace, to pursue her dream of becoming a pokemon trainer. When she met Team Rocket and vanished, Jason and his father moved to Twinleaf, hoping to make a new beginning. As Jason had always had a problem making friendssince he was a bit rough and preffered to be alone, it didn't bother him that much. They feared she had either made enemies with them and they had killed her and may go after them, or, hopefully not, had joined Team Rocket. Tyler's father, Mathew Reed, has been hestitant about letting his son go on a journey, but knows that it would be harder for his son in the world when he is of age, knowing he would just go on a journey then. As it's easier when they are younger, he allows his son to go, and only with the promise he calls at every town. He is a true mother hen, but despite that, Jason never became cowed by his father's overbearing attitude. However, that isn't the only reason he is reluctant. When Jason had been younger, he had tried to capture a Rattata with his bare hands. Naturally, the Rattata attacked with a Hyper Fang attack. Its teeth cut all the way through Jason's bone on his left arm. The wound had been so bad that it was a miracle it wasn't amputated. Jason took three years of physical therapy just to get it back to its original strength, his father worrying along the whole time. It is because of that, that Jason's father fears for his sons life, afraid that his pokemon may turn on him or he meet something that he isn't ready for.

His grandfather and grandmother on his father's side are really uptight, old fashion type of people. They continually begrudge Jason and his behavior and clothing style. They personally believe that a few lashes with the belt will turn him into a fine, upsatnding young man. Unfortunately for them, such a thing has never happened, much to Jason's glee. He often mocks them for that with his eyes when his father isn't around, and he knows they can read him just fine. For his mother's side, they both died of cancer when he was eight, much to his distress. He had liked them, for they had brought him treats and real encouragement.

Preffered Starter: Gligar. While Jason would rather have a kickass Dragonite, he knows he has to be realistic. Gligar have a hard endurance, and he likes that in a pokemon, especially since he knows he's going to be training his into the ground. Also, ground/flying combo is just amazing in his mind.

EDIT: Pikachu PWNS!

RP Sample:

In the cool evening of a mid summer's day, a young boy of only seven swam leisurely through the ocean blue, being sure to be close enough to land in case he were to get tired. Giggling with delight as he used the water's momentum to jump over a wave, young Noel swam even farther out to sea towards the much larger waves. Spinning as he jumped over another wave, his eyes caught something blue dart under the ocean.

Forgetting his earlier goal to reach the larger waves, Noel darted toward the blue thing that had dove under, though now it was simply a dark shadow underwater. Grinning eagerly, Noel dove at the shadow, squeeling as he simply went through the water with a splash.

The shadow had moved away.

"Where are you?" Neol laughed, slapping his hands against the water to send water everywhere. His light blue eyes narrowed as he moved his blond hair out of his eyes to see better. Grinning exitedly as he saw the shadow move closer, Noel lunged, this time hitting the mysterious being head on.

"Spheal!" the circular blue water type squeaked in surprise as Noel tickled his sides ruthlessly.

Noel laughed in delight as he hugged his friend in a friendly hello. Leaning on Spheal as they swam over the waves, Noel blinked at his reflection in Spheal's eyes as they glanced at him in amusement.

"So how ya been?" he asked eagerly before spitting out salt water with a sour face from the wave that hit his face.

Spheal giggled at his expression, exclaiming, "Sph, eel!" With a sly look, Speal used his small flippers to fight against the water and shoot toward the sky, dislodging Noel at the same time and sending him flying; giggling the whole way.

"Spheal!" Noel scolded with a giggle. He looked around eagerly for his friend, thinking they were now playing hide and seek. Seeing a dark shadow move under the salty water, he called, "Spheal, I see you!" After a moment of no response, Noel swam tward the shadow. "Spheal?" he called softly, becoming unnerved by the silence. "Sph--ow!" he cried, grasping at his ankle as something brushed by. Noel whimpered as he floated in the water, feeling at his raw ankle. "Spheal, why did you do that?" he sobbed, feeling betrayed that his best friend would hurt him.

The dark shadow stopped moving, seemingly paused infront of Noel. Tentatively, Noel reached out, only to jerk back with a yelp as a monstrous fish with razor sharp teeth leapt out of the water, red eyes glaring and mouth snapping ferociously. The Carvanha snarled as it fully emerged, water already running through its cleanched teeth as it prepared its Hydro Pump attack on the trespasser.

Noel jerked backward, forcing the ocean water to splash everywhere, much to the Carvanha's annoyence as water droplets got in its eye. Kicking backwards, Noel cried out as his hurt ankle started to pound at the simple movement. Whimpering, Noel gazed at the monster fish fearfully, eyes wide and already brimming with tears.

"Carvvv," Carvanha growled, letting out a smirk as it unleashed a torrent of water from its mouth.

Noel screamed as he quickly covered his eyes, naively hoping that he would be unharmed from such a dangerous attack. After a moment of nothing happening, Noel cautiously lowered his arms and allowed an eye to open. Gasping, Noel clapped in delight.

"Spheal!" he called joyfully, seeing his blue friend floating in front of him with a livid expression.

"Spe," Spheal said dangerously, black eyes glittering with unhidden rage. How dare this beast hurt his friend? "Spheal!" he roared, immediately launching his own torrent of water at Carvanha.

Carvanha was pushed back and, before it could even gain back its bearings, Spheal had rushed at it, mouth already glowing as it powered up its Aurora Beam and fired, hitting Carvanha head on, causing it to roar in pain. Unwilling to allow its opponent the chance to recover, for fear of a counterattack, Spheal, launched Ice Ball attack after Ice Ball attack, each chip of ice hitting the same spot.

"Vanha!" Carvanha roared, returning fire with another Hydro Pump.

"Dodge it!" Noel cried fearfully, not wanting his friend to get hurt. He paddled off to the side, away from the crossfire but still wary of ankle.

"Spea," Spheal cried jubilantly at the calling of his friend. Determination rose within his small body and he dodged by barely a hair by diving into the ocean.

"Yay!" Noel cried with childish glee. "Get it, Spheal!"

Scoffing at the calls from the human, Carvanha dove into the water as well, but as soon as soon it was barely fin deep, Spheal Tackled it, recoiling as its skin was rubbed raw by Carvanha's rough skin. Even still, Carvanha backed off, face becoming weary and fearful. Giving one last glare, Carvanha swam away, body sinking underwater until it was no longer visible, nor a threat.

Panting, Spheal turned toward a cheering Noel and slowly swam over, allowing him to stroke him fondly. "You did good," he said, giving a large smile that showed a few missing teeth on his childish face. He sighed in contentment and patted Spheal on the head, looking toward land. "Let's go back," he said tiredly, expressing Spheal's own exhaustion.

"Spa," Spheal agreed, giving a small smile. His eyes sparkled as he carefully swam towards the beach, knowing that they expressed not only his happiness and pride, but Noel's as well.

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Nina clutched her sketchbook tightly against her as she wandered around the lower area of Vinage Town, Twilight Forest, the professor, was supposed to meet her here, so she could receive her first Pokémon "Where' is he" she murmured to herself "I'm beginning to think I'm just wandering around aimlessly"

"Hey! Get back here old man!"

Nina jolted in her step with a start as her eyes widened and she looked around for the source of the shout "Wha—What?" Nina barely had time to register before an elderly man came bursting through the trees and tripped over a large root a few meters away from her, his glasses falling off his person.

That's... That's the professor! She thought with a shocked expression "Uh… umm s-sir" she called out to him softly, but he didn't hear her, her voice was much too soft, swallowing hard, Nina ran over towards the professor and she noticed several others running towards him as well. She looked at the men who were chasing him, there were 9 men. Three wore a black long sleeved shirt, black pants, red boots, red goggles, red gloves, and a red hat. Three wore black long sleeved shirt, black pants, blue boots, blue goggles, blue gloves, and a blue hat.

The last three wore plain black suits "Quick! You 8 inside that bag are 8 Pokéballs and each contain your starting Pokémon! Pull it down from the branch, grab a Pokéball and battle one of these Team Darkness goons. The ones wearing plain black suits are the hardest!" she heard Professor Pine yell. Nina gripped her sketch book and ran over to the bag and picked up one of the Pokéballs, she pressed the button on the middle and it popped open with a musical snap.

The figure that emerged, was small, purple, bat-like Pokémon it had blue wings like a flying squirrel and scorpion claws and a tail with a stinger on the end, it was a lot smaller than normal, so she guessed it was a female and it had long, pointed ears and triangle-shaped eyes. It was the Flying Scorpion Pokémon Gligar. Gligar yawned slightly and rubbed its eyes. It must've been asleep. Nina thought to herself.

"Gah! You dumb kid, why can't you mind your own business!" one of the men with a black long sleeved shirt and pants, with red boots, goggles, gloves and a hat growled at Nina and tossed a Pokéball on the field infront of Gligar. This figure that emerged had a menacing glare and appearance; it was a dog-like Pokémon with short, black fur, a red underbelly and snout and had short, pointed ears and tail and white bands were located on its ankles and back, it also appeared to have a skull on its forehead and ribs on its back. It was the Dark Pokémon Houndour.

"Start off with Leer Houndour!" a growl rumbled low in Houndour's throat while he glared at Gligar, who looked startled briefly before shaking it off "Now, use Ember!" Houndour opened its mouth and fired off a barrage of red pellets "Dodge it by taking to the skies!" Gligar nodded and she flew into the air, hovering high in the sky above Houndour "Use Poison Sting!" Gligar nodded and she pointed her stinger at Houndour, a round of needles fired from her tail tip and nicked Houndour on its nose.

Houndour gave an annoyed growl and shook his nose, snorting a bit and glaring at Gligar "Howl!" Houndour barked in affirmation and howled loudly, causing Gligar to fall and clutch her ears "Ember, while its down" Nina gasped and responded "Sand-Attack!" Gligar quickly kicked up some sand, just as Houndour opened its mouth and the Dark Pokemon got a mouthful of sand, he began coughing and choking a bit as he tried to get the dusty taste from its mouth. "Now Poison Sting again!" Gligar nodded and fired off another round of needles at Houndour "Dodge and use Ember!" Houndour nodded and leapt out of the way and fired off a round of fire balls.

Gligar and Houndour kept meeting attack for attack, everytime Houndour would get stuck with Poison Sting, Gligar would respond with a baragge of needles, however, both sides were slowing and Houndour got hit on the snout again and he cried out "Poison Sting Gligar, and keep it up!" Gligar didn't let up on the Poison Sting Attack, the needles coming out rapidly, hitting Houndour and exploding on contact Houndour cried out and glared at Gligar, seeing red "Ember Houndour!"

"End it with Poison Sting Gligar!"

Both sides fired off thei attacks, Houndour's mouth glowed and he spat the balls of flames at Gligar, who shot needles at him, both attacks collided with the opposing sides, Ember hit Gligar and Poison Sting hit Houndour, there was a breif explosion and Gligar could be seen falling from the sky, after the smoke cleared, Gligar was standing up weakly on its feet, panting heavily and glaring at Houndour, who was down for the count.

"Damn kid" the grunt grumbled recalling his Houndour and running off, cursing Nina. Nina smiled softly at Gligar and picked it up, she cooed softly in Nina's arms "There, there girl, everythings alright" she barely had enough time to register, Proffessor Pina stumbled over to her and Gligar

"That was an excellent battle. As a token of my appreciation, you can have the Gligar, here are 5 Pokéballs and a Pokégem" with that said, he stuffled the items in Nina's already full hands and then disappeared beyond the forest "That was… weird" she mumbled softly, and Gligar nodded as well "Hey, I think I'm gonna call you Grace…. Cause it's the only name I could think of that starts with a G" she told her Gligar, laughing sheepishly.

Gligar just looked at her with an amused expression, before nodding with a big grin, accepting her nickname "Gli Gligar!"

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    sorry, i have writer's block can't think what to type next, cause i don't know where I'm supposed to be going

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • We've gotta wait for him to post up what we do next X3 Its alright. Pika is the GameMaster... you could say

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Hey, I was wondering if that wild card was still open. Character is still the same. Hoping its not too late, tell me what to do if I'm allowed. Thanks!

Wild Card Pokemon: Buizel

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Wolfwhispers: I'm sorry the slots aren't closed, yet, but your SU is lacking tooooo much. Everything pretty much except the name, gender, age and which pokemon you wanted....So Declined!(for now...Edit and we can talk:))

ShadowYashi: Awesome battle! You received Grace the Gligar, 5 pokeballs, and a wristwatch with the Poke'gem!!

Konekodemon: I would prefer if you wouldn't post such things in this thread because I think it is considered spam....Just Vm or PM me that kind of stuff....

Everyone: Chapter 2 might be up this weekend most likely next so people can get their posts up....

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back