• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pingland Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
Years
  • Hey, I changed some of my SU and added an RP sample. I hope this works. If not, can you please tell me what's wrong? I've never joined an RP before and would appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks! ^_^

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • @wolfwhispers: Your appearence, Personality, and History is lacking to much. You need to add more to all three and another paragraph to the history....

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    found out why I'm having so much trouble keeping up with this, for 1 the storyline's to hard for me to figure out and 2 I'm in more then 1 rp I think I can only handle one at a time, so I'm going to have to give up this one, sorry

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Yes, that's right, I'd like a Buizel. Also, may I reserve the Sandslash in the battle? Also, I have a question. I know all pokemon are only level five, and the others only have 2 attacks, but Buizel has 4 before level 5, so may I ask for the attacks: Sonic Boom and Water Sport? That is if you lower it to merely 2 attacks?

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • wolfwhispers: Maybe....I'll pnder it while I'm taking my taikwondo classes...I'll inform you tomorrow sometime and Sandslash is reserved for you:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back