• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pitch Black {Dark-Type Fan Club}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    What is the one dark-type pokemon you'd like to see in real life?

Huge toughie between Poochyena and Umbreon. I think it'd be cool to see Umbreons rings glow in the dark. Either way both of them would be great to cuddle with flufffffy. They both be my pets for life :3

As for the userbar events, I haven't made userbars since the original Thunder Arena club and I'm more of a banner maker compared to userbars, might give it a try but not saying I will cause I don't have much time at the moment

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    Welcome to the club, バイナリ人 and HellDog!

As for the userbar events, I haven't made userbars since the original Thunder Arena club and I'm more of a banner maker compared to userbars, might give it a try but not saying I will cause I don't have much time at the moment

I'll probably do a banner event soon. But I'll do it after the club settles a bit so don't worry :)

Skip Class

Years
    Welcome to the club, バイナリ人 and HellDog!

I'll probably do a banner event soon. But I'll do it after the club settles a bit so don't worry :)

Cool I can wait for that! See, don't really find much excitement in userbars anymore :d Also welcome バイナリ人 and HellDog :D

Years
    It would be so boss to have a Hydreigon IRL.

The heads on their arms do not have brains. They use all three heads to consume and destroy everything.

Ride on its' back while listening to that and destroying everything in sight.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I would quite like to have Sneasel or Mightyena in reality. Sneasel is absolutely adorable and those claws are apparently retractable, so that's even better. :3 And Mightyena- who doesn't like big loyal doggies? Plus it's beautiful.

Skip Class

Years
    How the heck did I not say either Sneasel or Mightyena, both of them are just as cute and cuddly as Poochyena and Umbreon :3
    And as for Mightyena's loyal trait makes it an extra bonus!

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Reason why you joined this club: Dark-types are awesome (especially Umbreon)!
    Your Partner: Go Umbreon!

Umbreon FTW! An awesome doggy that doubles as a flashlight :P
    Also, NOT Murkrow... it would suck to get things stolen, then to learn it was bird, who stored it in a giant tree. Though Murkrow/Hunchkrow is amazing!

Last edited:

2Cool4Mewtwo

Years
    Welcome to the club, grooveturtle!

Aaaand... a new topic! Have you ever caught a dark-type pokemon? If so, did you use it often?

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Reason why you joined this club: I just love Dark types and how they have no weakness if merged with the Ghost type. And I enjoy the fact that they are immune to the annoying Psychic types and strong against almost equally annoying Ghost types.

Your Partner: Go... DARKRAI!!!

Pitch Black {Dark-Type Fan Club}

Yeah, I caught a Larvitar once which soon evolved to the Dark type Tyranitar. I loved using Tyranitar, who was useful against Psychic types thanks to its Crunch attack.

I also once caught Mightyena and Sableye. Sableye was useful because he didn't have any weakness and Mightyena was just for my Pokedex XD

Anyway, I used my Tyranitar most in FireRed and in Sapphire, I used Sableye.

Last edited:

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    I've only used Umbreon and Sneasel, since the other Pokemon generally come too late to care -_-

Skip Class

Years
    Welcome to the club, grooveturtle!

Aaaand... a new topic! Have you ever caught a dark-type pokemon? If so, did you use it often?

Sneasel, Because sneasels are damn awesome xD Plainly for speed when catching roaming pokemon as well as it's amazing False Swipes... do I have to say it more

poke are poke

mischievous
    Years
    reason why you join the club ? Dark kills pyshic and ghost and is my 3rd favourite type
    your partner? Houndoom

ive used sneasel houndoom and tyranitar

grooveturtle

Turtle Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Felt like I should elaborate: Right now I'm replaying Silver, and i'm trying to get my Eevee to get 220 happiness, for Umbreon, of course, and it's way too hard, but as long as I get Umbreon before the E4 I should be fine.
    And Sneasel is the one of the very best capture Pokemon, end of story.

I've captured all Dark-Types besides Unova, they just come at an inconvenient level.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Years
    Hi there, dragon456 and poke are poke. Welcome to the club!

On a side note: So far only 1 person has submitted his/her userbar. I don't know if y'all are planning on turning them on last day, but if 3 or less users submit their userbar(s), then those members will automatically get promoted and their userbars will be used with in the club. (I know... mine's horrible LOL)

Skip Class

Years
    Felt like I should elaborate: Right now I'm replaying Silver, and i'm trying to get my Eevee to get 220 happiness, for Umbreon, of course, and it's way too hard, but as long as I get Umbreon before the E4 I should be fine.
    And Sneasel is the one of the very best capture Pokemon, end of story.

I've captured all Dark-Types besides Unova, they just come at an inconvenient level.

When I was playing Heart Gold I just used my eevee all the time and it evolved unintentionally to Umbreon when I was training at night xD
    But I absolutely love the Umbreon on my team in HG, prized possession of mine he is xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Have you ever caught a dark-type pokemon? If so, did you use it often?
    I've used several~ My first one was Absol on Ruby, and thus is ended up becoming my favorite Dark Pokemon. Others would have to be Umbreon (Crystal and Colosseum), Sharpedo (XD), Mightyena (Sapphire), Crawdaunt (Emerald), Houndoom (Soul Silver), aaaand Honckrow (Pearl).

I feel like I'm one of the ones who haven't used Sneasel. xD;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I've used a dark-type on every game I own, I believe. Poochyena/Mightyena, Sneasel/Weavile, Absol, Crawdaunt, Cacturne, Umbreon, Houndour/Houndoom, Murkrow/Honchkrow, Nuzleaf/Shiftry... oh this list could go on and on!

Skip Class

Years
    I've used a dark-type on every game I own, I believe. Poochyena/Mightyena, Sneasel/Weavile, Absol, Crawdaunt, Cacturne, Umbreon, Houndour/Houndoom, Murkrow/Honchkrow, Nuzleaf/Shiftry... oh this list could go on and on!

I almost forgot about Absol. I caught one in White and one on Heart Gold, both weren't on my teams for very long. Even if they did have a pretty good attack power I felt they were sorta useless and umbreon did a better job filling the spot that he did

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back