• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Indeed, that sprite needs a good bit of work. I think Cowrie pretty well covered it, so let's move on, shall we? ;)

Two new scratch customs to unveil! The two new ones are Thorcolt, and Pashtun's pre-evolution, Punta. I posted my other latest sprites from about the last week for those of you who havn't commented yet. Hope you all like them. :D

Newbreed-Punta.png
Newbreed-Pashtun.png

Newbreed-Thorcolt.png

Newbreed-Armodian.png

Newbreed-Nepscania.png

BTW, pre-evo(s?) are on the way soon for Nepscania.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Pashtun's pre-evo Punta looks great. Also, I love Amrodian's look, the shell-like head with the red eyes. I'm not too fond of the other two though. Overall, they're all really well done sprites. Great job Megafuz! =D

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
megafuz said:
Indeed, that sprite needs a good bit of work. I think Cowrie pretty well covered it, so let's move on, shall we? ;)

Two new scratch customs to unveil! The two new ones are Thorcolt, and Pashtun's pre-evolution, Punta. I posted my other latest sprites from about the last week for those of you who havn't commented yet. Hope you all like them. :D

Newbreed-Punta.png
Newbreed-Pashtun.png

Newbreed-Thorcolt.png

Newbreed-Armodian.png

Newbreed-Nepscania.png

love em, all...nepcunia i my favorite

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
very nice mix there MM, the pixelart's anatomy is a lil off

anyways
james again
girljim.png

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
Years
Umbreon's Shadow said:
Yay a revamped Charizard...
charizardgoldrevamp.bmp
Nice revamp
vaati said:
very nice mix there MM, the pixelart's anatomy is a lil off

anyways
james again
girljim.png
It looks kinda strange to me fix the hair
masquerainmistress said:
butterflykingdra.bmp

Azure.bmp

paul3.gif

demoniccradily7.bmp

Butterfly Kingdra, Azure the Tentacruel Hybrid, Paul the Psycotic Armaldo, and Demonic Cradily.
Must... get.. comments! *dies*
pretty good
megafuz said:

Newbreed-Punta.png
Newbreed-Pashtun.png

Newbreed-Thorcolt.png

Newbreed-Armodian.png

Newbreed-Nepscania.png

those are pretty good customs
Izzy said:
Very nice, Alex :D
uniform.png

better entrY! Japanese uniform. :D
nice uniform XD and anyway u need to change it more because it is this same as all your others besides the edit

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
MM: The wings on the butterfly Kingdra look like they are attached on the side of the body. They need to be going back away from the body a little more. The Hybrid is pretty good, but it looks to me like the arm behind the body is in a really painful(impossible?) position. Did you take that from a real sprite, or did you do that pose yourself? Paul looks pretty good to me, with the exception of the missed black outline behind the left eye. The wings on the demonic Cradily could maybe be touched up in a few spots, but other than that, no real complaints. Pretty solid work.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
I haven't a clue who/what that is but it's good. Although,the outline is black...>>

Years
I actually liked the version with the black outline a bit more...the outline needed work (it was a bit jagged), but the black actually fits the Paper Mario style better.

The main thing I see wrong with it is the light source, though. The light spots on the "shoes" seem to be coming from the front, while the spot on the bob-omb looks like it's coming from the back. Maybe if you moved that spot to the front as well, it might not be as confusing. ^_^

Draik

Hi.
Years
yuriarevampishthing.gif

My avatar wants comments >.>
For the bomb, yes the outline looks jagged >.>
I agree with Cowrie with almost everything she said.
Also, a question; is there supposed to be an outline around a highlight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back