• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Very nice Mistress!! =D I like the overworlds a lot, you did a nice job on everything ^^

I like pokespriters better too...

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    Pixel Art Lounge

like mine??????? i made it pleazse rate it. it was hard to do the arms.

Years
    ...I look back in here, and I see even more posts breaking the word limit. I was serious when I said not to do so the last time, and I'm serious about it now. Please do not try to bypass it again.

*sigh* -_-

And now for a bit of comment:

Shadow909: Your blastoise/mewtwo still has the same outline problems from before. The outline to that still needs to be recolored. :/

LishaKara: Other than the caterpillars and the female bugs needing some more shading, those look good. ^_^

masquerainmistress: Oh, overworld sprites! How neat. :D Can't find anything bad about any of those sprites right now...they're really good.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    shadow909 said:
    Pixel Art Lounge

like mine??????? i made it pleazse rate it. it was hard to do the arms.

i wasnt bypassing the limit thats sometimes how i post. with the ??????? oh yea and i like the casterpillers. or caterpie.

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Eh, sorry for the short posts. Anywho, the overworld sprites look great! You did a really nice job on shading, and they look very smooth. :)

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Yeah... >_>;;

#1 - Spoinkeon
    Pixel Art Lounge

Dark/Psychic
    Ability: Levitate (All grond type moves miss.)

#2 -
    Pixel Art Lounge

Cabra
    Ground/Psychic
    Ability: Mind Power (Doesn't fail to hit.)
    *note: I couldn't remember this one... but.. I got the effect from here.
    Evolves into Cudabone at Level 20

zero-hunter x7

The Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2014
    here, I redid the raikou mix with using the advice you gave me cowrie, I put a dark orange as the outline and changed the light blue into a sort of dark red, I am trying to perfect this before I start making more... yeah, I like to be a perfectionist. But hey, I can't be the only one... right.. right guys.. guys
    Pixel Art Lounge
    so what do you guys think?

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    MM, very nice sheet. I like it a lot. :D Did you do the big sprites yourself? Are they completely scratch? If so, well done. ;)

Shikon, not a bad revamp, but you could add some more shading on there. It kinda seems like more of a recolor to me. Then again, it would help to see the original to compare. Perhaps you did more than I am realizing. :\

Zero-Hunter...frankly, this sprite is a mess. It's improved a good amount since I first saw this, but it is just too cluttered for my liking. The headpiece almost needs to be remade to look right up there. You probably want to go with a dark dark gray outline on that fire as well. Personally, I would move on to another sprite if I were you, as this one doesn't seem worth saving, even if it can be done.

Years
    Goatman56 said:
    Thats a nice sheet Masquerian. Anyways I was making a bunch of mini stuff today, so I made a Lickitung :D. An so Alex can't say how he doesn't like black lines, there are none :P.

https://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2654/minitung26fx.png

Looks nice. ^^

The only thing I could see with it is that the outline might be a bit too light...I know I'm having problems with seeing the smaller version of the sprite, anyways. ^_^;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I like them a lot Izzy! =0

Right now, I can't even see anything to improve on xD Not sure that I like the names super much though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back