• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    rate my sprites! please and i got a new account in photobucket beacause the photobucket said "picture full make new account" but my shadow909 account still works
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

*EDIT* i had some help with my friends so some credit goes to them. good thing i saved all of these last month. just so it can be a sprite showdown.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    transparent is like jell-o, no background, and paint usually messes the color in gif format so gif is not a choice

Years
    oh, ok i'll try tranperant and i'm geting an imageshack hosting thing so please wait for a day or so cause my internet is dying, bye! and heres the .bmp mew.
    Pixel Art Lounge
    [/img]

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Ah,giffy is pretty easy to work. Just go to "Open BMP" click the transparent option and make sure it's set to white. Then click "Save as GIF" and upload it. And the revamps rock. Shading,outlining,etc. It's all awesome!

Last edited:

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    rate my sprites! please and i got a new account in photobucket beacause the photobucket said "picture full make new account" but my shadow909 account still works
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

*EDIT* i had some help with my friends so some credit goes to them. good thing i saved all of these last month. just so it can be a sprite showdown.

*EFDIT* know i no the mistake its because i had to pictures named the same off to go back to photobucket shadow909!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back