• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    _Alex_ said:
    Eh,i've taken a little break from spriting lately but i'm getting back into it slowly. Anyway here's something I made for someone on another forum.
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Hm...simple little mix, but it's rather nice. Don't see any problems with what was mixed...I'm not sure if I like that light outline, since it looks almost invisible if I don't pay too much attention, but that's just me, I suppose.

Years
    _Alex_ said:
    Eh,i've taken a little break from spriting lately but i'm getting back into it slowly. Anyway here's something I made for someone on another forum.
    Pixel Art Lounge
    nice cowrie does have a point if you look at it in the corner of your eye its like its almost transparent or something but all round, I say 9/10 :P

Years
    hey thats really a great sprite can someone rate this umbreon i did by freehand, if this is the result of boredom then yay boredom!
    Pixel Art Lounge
    shadowball done in paintshop pro v.7.04

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    Red-san said:
    this might be fun!

Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

here are two i made for fun, the first one is a scratch

cool fusions! i like them 10/10

well actually the first is off SPP, its just a minor edit

edit: the real sprite
    Pixel Art Lounge

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    rate my fireking please i give it a 2/10 because i suck!!!!!
    Pixel Art Lounge
    and that ghuy is making me jelous!

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1547965#post1547965 I don't feel like re-posting everything, so could someone rate a few of my sprites?
    -Most of my sprites were made in a contest a friend and I had on MSN!
    ph33r my Nidoking/Smoochum/Regirock.
    Pixel Art Lounge

I chose Nidoking, my friend chose Smoochum, and my other friend chose Regirock, and this nightmare is the result!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    Red-san said:
    erm... can't you read the part "scratch"? man i requested it to make a re-colour with it >_>;; selecting the colours wasn't easy
    exactly you said scratch, its not scratch

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back