• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    vaati said:
    Pixel Art Lounge

gaah my terrible attempt at roronoa Zoro
    I find the fact even my bad sprites like this get no critisism...

Squirrel_

Ending It All
    Years
    Look the substitute sprite ripped!
    Soeone on Netbattle used substitute and i used Screen Capture. DOnt know if anyone already has it but here! Front & Back sprite!
    Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    thats not much of an achievment, the person who made net battle had to do that, are you really 25?

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Signomi said:
    I like the look of that pikafirefight =D -thumb up-

Hm. Remember a certain sprite I did in the past? Some of you will...but meh, made OWs of it:

Pixel Art Lounge

Its awesome signomi ^^, keep it up.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    vaati said:
    I find the fact even my bad sprites like this get no critisism...
    It's still funny that you seem incapable of commenting a sprite posted for a 3rd time now.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    vaati said:
    Pixel Art Lounge

gaah my terrible attempt at roronoa Zoro

It could definately use some work, but it's certainly not terrible. The upper body doesn't seem to fit the lower half. It is too far back for the way the legs are positioned. It looks like the chest should be facing more to the side, too. The arms looks a little awkward as well. The shading could be improved a little bit, especially on the chest. Overall, these things shouldn't be too hard to fix, and the main problem is the chest/stomach area.

Signomi said:

Hm. Remember a certain sprite I did in the past? Some of you will...but meh, made OWs of it:

Pixel Art Lounge

Looks very good, Signomi. No complaints. :P

Last edited:
    Years
    Signomi said:

Pixel Art Lounge
    Not bad, however the head is too flat resulting in it looking deformed, you should compare it to a default sprite, such as a female trainer from FR/LG.

Also, the hair one the front view sprites look a little flat, you should extend it's height with a px. or so.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Not bad, however the head is too flat resulting in it looking deformed, you should compare it to a default sprite, such as a female trainer from FR/LG.

Also, the hair one the front view sprites look a little flat, you should extend it's height with a px. or so.

Now that Avatar mentions it, the head does look a little falt on top. Easy problem to fix though. :P

Here are a few animated AIM Icons I made of Armodian. And oh yeah...I guess this is the PC debut of the female Armodian. I guess it's official name is Niadomar thanks to my friend Ally.

Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Just a small update on the MegaDex. I've finished a few new sprites, but the project is still suspended from the public. Not sure when I'll start releasing my work to the public again, but I'm eyeing a date around Christmas time. I thought that would be a nice present to the HotS. :P I'm also contemplating removing Armodian from the MegaDex, but I havn't made my official decision yet. Here's an encore of what has already been released:

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

C&C appreciated. :P

jc_rcw

Years
    megafuz said:
    Now that Avatar mentions it, the head does look a little falt on top. Easy problem to fix though. :P

Here are a few animated AIM Icons I made of Armodian. And oh yeah...I guess this is the PC debut of the female Armodian. I guess it's official name is Niadomar thanks to my friend Ally.

Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Just a small update on the MegaDex. I've finished a few new sprites, but the project is still suspended from the public. Not sure when I'll start releasing my work to the public again, but I'm eyeing a date around Christmas time. I thought that would be a nice present to the HotS. :P I'm also contemplating removing Armodian from the MegaDex, but I havn't made my official decision yet. Here's an encore of what has already been released:

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

C&C appreciated. :P

The Mega dex is looking great ^^.

jc_rcw

Years
    MysticTrunks said:
    Well, I was bored so I made myself some sprites.
    Pixel Art Lounge

Wat do you guys think? A they good?
    OW coming soon....;)

really nice MT but the guy looks like he's getting bald(from the sides)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back