• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    EgiFuX said:
    i would rate your work 8-9,3/10
    and what about mine
    The shading is a little, well lumpy in places, the outline itself could do with some work, but since they're your firsts i guess I can let that go.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    pokEMOn UseR, if some of the sprites you posted do not belong to you, you should always ask permission before you post them. Art theft is taken very seriously here - don't post other people's art without their permission and if they require it, credit.

Do not do this again, or it will result in me reporting it to a higher staff member. If you have proof that you made these sprites, please PM me with it, but because I have been led to believe they belong to another member, I shall hold this view for now.

--FG

Deano Beano

Games Creater
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2007
    Plz rate my flame bruiser

here is my pokemon called Flame Bruiser hes made up of other pokemon and i edited some of him aswell

Pixel Art Lounge

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    They are not stolen, did i say they were someone elses? My friend from another forums ripped these for me ok? and said i CAN use them if i gave him credit. So dont have a go at me and acuse me before you ask.

$H-GAGE$

Jumeraat hai aja!!!
    Years
    Hey this is my first attempt to pixel arting...it came out nicer than i thought
    just check the complete is in my signature...
    Pixel Art Lounge
    it anit so good i kno ill correct the arm which has the launcher[the one witch is down] hey and also rate it...
    ~SB

Last edited:

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Credit should be given once you post it for anyone to see. It lets them know that someone else created them, not you. So whenever you post anything, you should give credit to the original creator.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I got a question I'd really like answered and kind of a request.
    This house that is in my post is from a scene in FRLG when it was first released and I haven't found a screen or sprites from that screen since except for this one house
    Pixel Art Lounge

Please tell me what part of the game this house is from and please give me the screenshot it came from

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Pixel Art Lounge

~Shattered_Moon~

Please, can someone make this sheet a usable GIF or find FR/LG Female trainer Overworld sheet. Try to do it under 1 hour if you can; please, I need to finish a comic today! I'm desperate!!!

Years
    Sorry, KougaWolf, but I'm afraid you posted that in the wrong place. That thread was for the subject of Sprite Comics, otherwise anything else to do with Pixel work would be better off in the Pixel Art Lounge.

~Moved.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Pixel Art Lounge

what do you guys think of this? I have to make the back sprite fatter. The Original Sprite is not mine it is one i found. [Designed Child] had asked for it. It is meant as a evo of Gyrados i think is what he said

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    coreystranick said:
    Pixel Art Lounge

what do you guys think of this? I have to make the back sprite fatter. The Original Sprite is not mine it is one i found. [Designed Child] had asked for it. It is meant as a evo of Gyrados i think is what he said
    that looks freaking cool. but i cant see it being a actual pokemon. it looks more like one of those chinese dragons. rather than a pokemon. but cool anyway

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back