• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    They don't permit anyone using their stuff, and they will sue or get people arrested who use em.

But many People at Serebii forums use pokesho.com sprites, it should be fine as long as we credit the site!

Nusegi said:
    COMON PPL plz rate the sprite i made! i'm tired of being ignored!!! :(

It's a nice revamp, great spriting work!:)

Years
    Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    Zomg!
    In my twisted world, Manafai went emo! :O
    Pixel Art Lounge
    I need some C&C on this sprite, I don't do this for nothing ya know.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Well its time. This is a new gym leader i made for my hack. She'l be the leader of a grass type gym. She's Natira. Rate:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Enter-Shikary

I'm Back
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    Nusegi said:
    Well its time. This is a new gym leader i made for my hack. She'l be the leader of a grass type gym. She's Natira. Rate:
    Pixel Art Lounge
    it looks cool and cool shading 9/10

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    No, actually i mean my hack...I'm finishing the hack i had started

Last edited:
    Years
    EgiFuX said:
    well here goes mudkip, i hope its going to be the best my work yet
    Pixel Art Lounge

Are you sure you actually took proper note of my post? This image is more like the other one you've done, it's not pixel art. It's just an MS Paint drawing, there is an actual difference. I do not wish to keep telling you, only showcase Pixel work here rather than other artwork.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Ok i dunno if its classing as Pixelart but its for my Hack, its a Monopoly Piece of Charmander, i just placed it into the screenshot to show how it might like tell me whatcha think.

Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Ok i dunno if its classing as Pixelart but its for my Hack, its a Monopoly Piece of Charmander, i just placed it into the screenshot to show how it might like tell me whatcha think.

Pixel Art Lounge
    It is kinda rubbish I'd say but not that good either

Years
    Egyptian Sphinx said:
    It is kinda rubbish I'd say but not that good either
    Wow, as if that is going to help Kakashi Hatake improve on the sprite. If it's rubbish, then tell him what he can improve on. Not just write up a post exclaiming so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back