• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    adamski148 said:
    *glares angrily at Umbreon's Shadow, then looks for someone to do his pictures*
    you're a n00b, leave U-S alone fool, he done nothing wrong and even if he did in your eyes then so. fricken. what
    I'd be more sympathetic if you werent a sprite theif

anyways
    Pixel Art Lounge

dunno who I've made a sprite of...someone on a forum made a compo and you had to srite him

LannyZ443

ROAR!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2006
    Well, I know that it must have been recent, because a sprite I JUST made a couple days ago was on it. What a punk. And if Adamski148 is still out there, I believe he needs to remove the stick from his butt!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    seriously, sprite theft is retarded...and to think it even happens here *latios lover, adamski etc*

LannyZ443

ROAR!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2006
    Vaati, you are possibly one of the few people here how agrees with me on alot!! You are great!

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Why does everyone think I stole it?!????!!!! I DIDN'T!!! YOU ARE ALL FOOLS TO BELIEVE GOATMAN56!!!!! WHY DOESEVERYONE HAVE TO BULLY ME! EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD HATES ME!!!

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Why does everyone think I stole it?!????!!!! I DIDN'T!!! YOU ARE ALL FOOLS TO BELIEVE GOATMAN56!!!!! WHY DOESEVERYONE HAVE TO BULLY ME! EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD HATES ME!!!

Then why are you here? Seriously, if you weren't guilty, then you shoulda stopped acting like it.

Unfortunately, you didn't, and now you've insulted almost everybody who's looked at your stuff and told you their honest opinions.

(two bucks says he'll respond insultingly and claim I've bullied him. either that or ignore me like he ignores everybody else)

Umbreon's Shadow said:
    Since i have nothing better to do,im revamping all the GB/GBC games Dratinis.
    Pixel Art Lounge

Looks alright from my end. It looks like there's something connecting the head with the tip of the tail, though.

V said:
    anyways
    Pixel Art Lounge

dunno who I've made a sprite of...someone on a forum made a compo and you had to srite him
    Looks good. The feet-leg ratio looks strange, but that may just be my screen.

?SilverBlaze09?

P.S. Just saw this.
    All I could say is to make sure that you watch your back for thieves.. Then again you can STABBY STABA STABADOO.. um.. yeah..

Nitrus said:
    Woot! My 3rd sprite EVER~~ (Wtf..)

Whoa. That's downright cool. XD

Looks good, but I think there's something wrong with the ears(?).

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    LannyZ443 said:
    Vaati, you are possibly one of the few people here how agrees with me on alot!! You are great!
    wow...someone actually thinks I'm great...thanks dude

silver:...nah it's cuz i screwed up his stupid boots..I'll get the ref pic soon

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    your two bucks were wrong Silver thanks I think I did get a bit carried away, sorry If I offended anybody. Why oh why did vaati have to bring that up, I didn't do anything and I am not a thief I just had a thought that if I combined a Mew with a chikorita that It would look good and when It was finished It only looked like the other one so you could have been more sympathetic vaati cos I didn't steal it so leave it at that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Ah,as FsG aid there is really nothing we as PC can do about it. It's that persons who sprites were stolen's business.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back