• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    a148 said:
    your two bucks were wrong thanks I think I did get a bit carried away, sorry If I offended anybody
    *blinks* I think I'm glad I lost that one. XD
    vaati said:
    tis guy...see told ya i screwed it up
    *winces* Yah, I see what you mean. XP XD
    Alex said:
    Erm..Can someone explain what going on to me?
    Besides what Cowrie said, we've been spriting. XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    he's a n00b, that's why...and what FG said is in a way wrong, this does have something to do woth PC...the members are what makes PC, well PC and when things are stolen from the members then it's like hurting PC if ya know what I mean

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Look at the first one on the second row,the one named 'prongue' that one's mine..XD I don't really know what we could do about it though..o_-;

edit: He stole two of mine,look at the one named sparrow.

Years
    Really, the only thing that can be done is to gather up evidence (forum posts and whatnot) that the sprites belong to other people, and then report the offending pictures to the dA staff. I'm not sure if that's been done yet, though (but with how many people that know about it now, I sorta doubt that it hasn't), and, just as a caution, I would advise people not to flame that person, or they'll possibly get into trouble as well.

They took one of my sprites, too - the one I made for Hawk0083 (and that he colored). Couldn't they have taken one of my better ones, for goodness' sake? :P

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    _Alex_ said:
    really know what we could do about it though..o_-;
    QUOTE]

join DA and flame him
    I've been doing it under my orther name "Random Dead Guy"

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    As cowrie said,we shouldn't flame him.because it could get us into more trouble them..o_o;; As odd as it is,I don't really care that he stole mine,they are the suckiest one on the page..XD

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    GAWD, everyone stop flaming the "sprite theif" until there is scientific evidence (Adamski, not that other guy) Seriously, alot of you are just flaming him for no reason, w/o scientific proof on the matter. k? K.

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    You didnt need to put that size.Its not like a sprite or 2 will kill you.We know he stole,we just need proof.And actually,showing that post isnt going to help cause people could think you stole instead of him.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    You're supposed to look at the stolen sprites under the chao,dammit..XD

edit:Umbreons Shadow,stfuplzkthxbye

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Thanks Izzy that means a lot, but why did evryone think I stole it if I didn't and Izzy's right you shouldn't suspect me if there is no scientific evidence ,and, vaati, do not call me a retard

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    A
    Pixel Art Lounge

or

B
    Pixel Art Lounge

what do you think and which do you prefer?

adamski: and where the hell did I call YOU a retard?

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    _Alex_ said:
    You're supposed to look at the stolen sprites under the chao,dammit..XD

edit:Umbreons Shadow,stfuplzkthxbye

Are you really that concerned about a sprite?So much you insult your fellow members?Thats noobish,i thought you would be a better mod and never lose control in any situation.You disapointed me.

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Your sarcasm meter must be broken, you take things far, far too seriously.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back