• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    Eh, I think I'll post my newest fusion here and try to get some comments =D
    Pixel Art Lounge

Some sort of eon... Whoever can guess what 5 pokemon are fused in it gets a penny =D

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Draginis said:
    Eh, I think I'll post my newest fusion here and try to get some comments =D
    Pixel Art Lounge

Some sort of eon... Whoever can guess what 5 pokemon are fused in it gets a penny =D

Very good fusion Draginis. I see some Ninetales, Zangoose, Epseon...hmm...it looks like the tail and hind legs are the other fusions in there, but I can't pick out which ones. The only major problem I see it that the tail could use some touching up.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Pixel Art Lounge

While I was in Virginia for the holidays, I did a pixel art of Fashion Flash Misty, the leg on the left is cut off becuase..... it was like that when I took it out of the picture.
    No one commented on this
    Pixel Art Lounge

Does it look good? Is it cute? Like the guitar? Man, I should put it in my siggy.

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    megafuz said:
    Very good fusion Draginis. I see some Ninetales, Zangoose, Epseon...hmm...it looks like the tail and hind legs are the other fusions in there, but I can't pick out which ones. The only major problem I see it that the tail could use some touching up.
    Gotta love the crit givers =P
    Ya, you got 3 of those right. The tail is Flygon's and the foot is from Vulpix. :P
    You're right about its tail, I tried to fix it a bunch of times, but couldn't get it to look right.
    And Crystal Clair, the Misty looks nice, besides that it's right hand looks...Plain. It doesn't have any shading and no signs of any fingers o.O but hands are hard to make in pixel art. 8/10
    The sandshrew is cute, I like the guitar, but the end of it looks really pointy.
    Ouch. >_< Hrm... 6/10

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Pixel Art Lounge

trying FE style again, comments on shading and whatnot please.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    vaati said:
    Pixel Art Lounge

trying FE style again, comments on shading and whatnot please.

Shading looks good to me. No complaints.

Shadow Scizor said:
    I made a water starter and his evolutions:
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Doseal--->Azulizard--->Cyagon

I like the idea, but they could definately use some work. The anatomy as a whole could just use some touching up. The poses are just too stiff or unnatural looking in places. The light source isn't consistent here, either. This causes the shading to look completely random.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Here's a little something I made yesterday... A custom water gun and hydro pump
    Pixel Art Lounge
    and a random girl
    Pixel Art Lounge

*EDIT* Oops, forgot the headband on the girl's overworld sprite, here's the fixed one
    Pixel Art Lounge

C&C please

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Thanks ^_^ And yes, you can use my attacks aslong, as you give credit to me.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    The anatomy looks good, I can't see any flaws in the shading and the trainer sprite looks original... Great job with that one ^_^ 10/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back