• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    No no no, man. You gotta make the wings YOURSELF, don't shrink 'em up and stick 'em on! Same goes with any part of any chao. ;3 I'd say 95/100

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    ~Dragon~Master~ said:
    Ca someone rate my charizard chao? from 1-100?
    Pixel Art Lounge

It's Good But You Should Do Wings From Scratch. Now They Look Very Blurry. 7/10

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Budgie_boy said:
    Could someone tell me what they think of my trainer sprites?
    Pixel Art Lounge
    their awsome my fav is master chief,see the pirate guy is he Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the caribbean?

oh and u did i guy in a kilt lol

OniLink23

Super Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    Just posting my best sprite so far...(No, it's not my newest one):
    h___://img308.imageshack.us/img308/627/scuizam8yo.p_g

I think you'll know what to do to the URL....

OniLink23

Super Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    mr kecleon said:
    ^^ You can post inks you know, or even better put IMG tags around it ^^

Anyway interesting sprite, except the left arm look a bit weirdly positioned.
    [In Bold]I can't until I have 15 posts or higher.

Yeah, I was trying to work on the arms a bit, but I like it how it is, I did change the other arm though, but it's a separate file..

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Pixel Art Lounge
    How about giving my sprite a real rating, someone? I know I messed up the shading in the one that's raising its wand, but meh... Here's the fixed version
    Pixel Art Lounge

Ultimate Latios said:
    Funny ^^ I Like It ^^

Here Is Hoppip Revamp I Made ^^

Pixel Art Lounge

And A Evolution Of Ditto ^^

Pixel Art Lounge
    The hoppip looks good, I guess. But the leaves look too sharp. You should try removing some of the corner pixels. Also, the outlining needs work 7/10

I don't like the evolution of Ditto though. the shading and stuff look okay, but once again, the oultining needs work. Try using different shades for outlines in the lightest parts and add some black outlines too. And last, the only thing that thing has in common with Ditto is the color -.- 4/10

Anyone wanna rate this Yellow Bulbasaur that I revamped?
    Pixel Art Lounge
    That's great =) The shading and outlining are perfect imo. Not much to improve here 10/10

Can someone rate my charizard chao? from 1-100?
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Looks cute ^^ But the wings seem to be ripped from the sprite and resized -.- Otherwise great job. Oh, and you might try adding claws on its legs and hands. It doesn't look intimidating at all, like Charizard should (yes, even Charizard chaos should look intimidating) 63/100, 6/10

Dam grolithe was harder than i thought but what do you guys think?
    Pixel Art Lounge

The hair looks like a crown to me and the tail came out good.:D
    That one looks great ^^ The tail and the wig, or whatever you like to call it, look great and the eyes are really cute. Makes me want to huggle it =3 One of the best chaos I have ever seen 10/10

Balladofwindfishes said:
    HI :)attached is only a fraction of what ive done custom wise
    Finally, something original! The megaman style Blaziken is great IMO. However, some of your attack effects don't appeale to me. Mainly barrier, light screen and blaze kick (in all directions). They just don't look fancy enough, I think. I'm not saying they wouldn't look good, though. The Gulpin sheet is fantastic! I just love the attack effects. They remind me of the pokemon stadium 2 attacks, somehow. But the special conditions... are spectacular! I could regonice the conditions without the text. The expressions, colours and other edited stuff on them really show what condition it is. The other sprites are good too, but I'm too lazy to rate them XP

Last edited:

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Maybe it's just me, but that pose looks a little awkward, smarty arty. The feet facing forward and the head facing sideways just looks really odd. The shading looks pretty good to me. The outlining could use less black, but other than that the OLing is fine. BTW...is that Santa?? XD

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    I got some new stuff to show... It's all pretty cruddy though ??
    Anyway,
    A simple recolor:
    Pixel Art Lounge

A custom Umbreon and it's shiny:
    Pixel Art Lounge

A Unicorn:
    Pixel Art Lounge

A recolor type thing:
    Pixel Art Lounge

A custom tree I made if anyone wants to decorate it:
    Pixel Art Lounge

A stupid looking fusion:
    Pixel Art Lounge

And a completely custom avatar I made for myself:
    Pixel Art Lounge

^^
    Comments please =P

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    [quote: "Kyogre_Trainer"]
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Budgie_boy
    Could someone tell me what they think of my trainer sprites?
    Pixel Art Lounge

their awsome my fav is master chief,see the pirate guy is he Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the caribbean?

oh and u did i guy in a kilt lol[/quote]
    Yes it is jack sparrow, I did all these guys as requests in an old thread of mine, but then the workload got a bit out oif hand so I decided to finish it all.
    Most of them are from scratch so yeah, they actually took me a while to do!:\
    Anyway! Yes I will only do a request if it is badly needed and only if you are a friend (so if you want a sprite just tell me, KyogreTrainer! ;) )

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Maybe it's just me, but that pose looks a little awkward, smarty arty. The feet facing forward and the head facing sideways just looks really odd. The shading looks pretty good to me. The outlining could use less black, but other than that the OLing is fine. BTW...is that Santa?? XD
    I thought no one would notice if I'd slack of with the feet a little -.- Oh well... The outlining is all black because in the FE games (atleast in the ones for the GBA) all outlines are black... And yes, it is santa. Who said he needs to be fat, anyway? XD

Draginis, you'll have your sprites rated later. I have some pixel art to do, you see. You'll get them rated today, though ^^

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
    Years
    here is an example of my work:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

if you want to request one or even sonic related chao come to my thread(its the banner in my sig)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Budgie_boy said:
    Yes it is jack sparrow, I did all these guys as requests in an old thread of mine, but then the workload got a bit out oif hand so I decided to finish it all.
    Most of them are from scratch so yeah, they actually took me a while to do!:\
    Anyway! Yes I will only do a request if it is badly needed and only if you are a friend (so if you want a sprite just tell me, KyogreTrainer! ;) )
    i will if i need one coz youve done two i allready tried but failed

Years
    Here's a fat Gulpin I just made because I'm bored. I like how it came out. Obviously, I used a Wailmer base. The tail is one of Ninetale's.
    Pixel Art Lounge

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back