• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: Revamp Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzume

Fire Fist
Years
  • Also, I don't know how to take off the white background.. :< I'm sorryy.
    This is a bit off-topic, but if you want to take the white background off of the sprites you make, here's a handy website:
    https://www.iaza.com/
    Just load the sprite there and choose 'Transparent' and it will make all the white parts transparent. This has helped me a lot. ;)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    This is a bit off-topic, but if you want to take the white background off of the sprites you make, here's a handy website:
    https://www.iaza.com/
    Just load the sprite there and choose 'Transparent' and it will make all the white parts transparent. This has helped me a lot. ;)

I wouldn't say it was off topic, it was relevant to the discussion. A word of advice with that site though, make your BG default green or something then have it transparent, if you do it as white it'll remove all the white from eyes, stomachs, claws etc.

That Lapras is pretty good, I hope you'll continue to contribute to the project.

Sorry about the late updates everyone, got a busy weekend ahead of me, will update sheet sunday.

Adagio~

♪ s.l.o.w.b.e.a.t ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    Thanks Suzume, and FoxHound! for the advice~ That site looks awesome so I'll try it out. <3

And FoxHound, I'd love to keep helping, I'm glad you think they're okay~ I'd like to claim Ditto. >x Unless someone else really wants it.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I'd like to claim Dratini and Dragonair, please!

Edit: Their sprites are facing right, but in FR/LG they face the other way... uh... what do I do? xD

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Wow. This looks amazing!

If could use my comp. I'd totally make something!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'd like to claim Dratini and Dragonair, please!

Edit: Their sprites are facing right, but in FR/LG they face the other way... uh... what do I do? xD

it's up to you if you want to flip them, I wouldn't though, I like the pose they're in now.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • Done Rattata!

I'm working on Articuno next, so no one make it before me, okay? ;)

jcys810

Call me Justin, J or Impulse
    Years
  • I would like to claim Scyther! :D

Edit
    Isn't that Flaeron's shading looking a little too flat?

Edit
    I have to make 15 posts or more before I can post URLs, wanted to let you guys comment on what I have done so far too (the head) cause I'm not very confident of how it looks. ;-;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I guess that was a yes so here they are. My first try at revamping :>

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • Pixel Project: Revamp Yellow

Done Articuno. That was... hard. x__X But I really like the result! ^^ I liked Articuno's FR/LG colors more than the D/P ones, so I used them.

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
    Years
  • Pixel Project: Revamp Yellow

Done Articuno. That was... hard. x__X But I really like the result! ^^ I liked Articuno's FR/LG colors more than the D/P ones, so I used them.

O_o

:O

That is freaking awesome! You got the anatomy just right I think! Anyway been busy with a maths GCSE resit, but I will have Butterfree finished today! - hopefully -

Last edited:

jcys810

Years
  • I'm dropping Scyther although I've finished it, I think it'd take quite a while for me to accumulate 15 posts and I don't want to be inconsiderate to others who wants to try revamping Scyther as well.

Furthermore, I feel that mine is not up to par with the other revamps.

Flaps

Years
  • I'm dropping Scyther although I've finished it, I think it'd take quite a while for me to accumulate 15 posts and I don't want to be inconsiderate to others who wants to try revamping Scyther as well.

Furthermore, I feel that mine is not up to par with the other revamps.

Don't say that. Put it up, and we can give you critique. :)

Why dont you attach it to a post, I'm pretty sure you dont need a certain amount of posts to do that?

Anyways I GIVE UP!

Seriously this Butterfree is SOO hard, so im gonna quit while I'm ahead.
    The angle just wasn't right for me, I just couldn't get the shading or the wings anatomy right. So here is the UNFINISHED sprite just in case anybody felt like fixing it an making it worthy to go up onto the sheet.

Now i need to decide what to try next. Hmmmm.....

Adagio~

♪ s.l.o.w.b.e.a.t ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    Flaps, your Butterfree is a cutie~ <3
    I think it's off to a great start, as it looks nearly complete. I think you should finish it~ ;;

Anyways, the Ditto I claimed is still being torn apart. It was harder than it looked.
    But I did make this Slowbro, as I didn't see a claim for it. It was freakishly hard too, so sorry if it's not up to snuff.

Another question: If the sprite is saved .gif, is it usable?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Adaigo, .gif is something I'd avoid as the sprites end up on a .PNG sheet anyway. Nice job on the Bro btw.

Suzume, the Articuno is outstanding, as is the rattata, excellent job!

Lollipop, the outlines, anatomy and shading all need a fair bit of work on your machop line, sorry but I can't accept them to the project. Feel free to try again.

Sorry that I've being rather lax with updating, I just haven't had the time, will get it done today.

Edit:

Forgot to comment flaps' butterfree. It's looking nice, don't give up on it just yet.

And Jcys, please submit your Sycther, I'd love to see it.

jcys810

Years
  • Don't say that. Put it up, and we can give you critique. :)

Why dont you attach it to a post, I'm pretty sure you dont need a certain amount of posts to do that?
    Didn't really think of attatching since I usually upload stuff.

And Jcys, please submit your Sycther, I'd love to see it.
    Alright.

It should be attatched to the post.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Heey, that's pretty good, you've made the cut (b'')b

Main sheet has being updated (b'')b

Last edited:

Flaps

Years
  • Hey guys! is it alright for me to claim Doduo and Dodrio?

I may carry on with the Butterfree, but officially its not claimed anymore so if anybody else wants to do it go ahead!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back