• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Pixilate Sylveon Giveaway~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    So do you do giveaways often?

I'm really into this kinda stuff. I like trading with people from across the world, to just have fun. It's kinda like spreading love. It's awesome!

Starlight Latias

I'm really into this kinda stuff. I like trading with people from across the world, to just have fun. It's kinda like spreading love. It's awesome!
    I've done two so far this is my second one and both were Sylveon Giveaways!, i may do a different type of one later if i find an awesome type of Pokemon to giveaway!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    That's so cool. You are so cool. I'm jealous, I too want to be cool like this. Sadly I do not know the way. -___- But thankfully there are people like you!

Starlight Latias

That's so cool. You are so cool. I'm jealous, I too want to be cool like this. Sadly I do not know the way. -___- But thankfully there are people like you!
    I just wish everyone that posted here would pick up their Sylveon...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back