• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza and Pepsi Club

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
  • I've seen mini cans of Japanese soft drinks...Super Walmart eh? I've only seen Target and regular Walmarts in this area. o_O;

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
  • i see them all the time at walmart Xb

heres one being compared to a highlighter =b

20040307-1.jpg

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Those look cute! XD And they are only half the calories of the regular cans...which makes it a bit healthier I guess. xD MUST GET!!!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I hope not.I dont really like pepsi edge.It kinda tastes off to me.My mom is a big pepsi drinker and once she got 24 pepsi edge to drink.She didt like them,I didnt like them,so my bro had to drink 'em all.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I never drank lemon or cherry pepsi.I wonder what they taste like.I've always assumed they'd taste yucky.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I like the Cherry Pepsi. It used to be hard to find but now it seems to be almost everywhere. Does anyone like the Pizza that has cheese inside the crust?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    I think maybe I've had Cherry Pepsi, but I don't remember liking it that much. I don't think I've had it recently though.

I love cheese in the crust. ^_^

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • One time, I had a 16 inch one all to myself =P

I had a 2 litre bottle of pepsi to go with it as well
    hammer.gif

EDIT: I hope this place where I'm going to tonight order some pizzas XP

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Tig said:
    One time, I had a 16 inch one all to myself =P

I had a 2 litre bottle of pepsi to go with it as well
    hammer.gif

EDIT: I hope this place where I'm going to tonight order some pizzas XP
    You had a 16 incher and a 2 liter pepsi all to yourself?!If I tried to get something like that all to myself my brother would hate me.In my house there is no way someone could get a pizza all to thereself.Also in my house its impossible to order a plain cheese pizza.It always have to have pepperoni or sausage or canadian bacon on it.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • I can't drink a lot of carbonated drinks...makes you feel bloated! Then you can stuff down a lot of pizza. xD You have to sip the pepsi slowly and get more pizza!!!

Pizza has a lot of calories and fat though...

Pineapples and ham on pizza is goood. The pineapples taste good...

Back