• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza and Pepsi Club

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
  • ^_^ *arrives home from school* *digs his Pepsi out of the fridge* *skull skull* *cooks pizza* See? I raid the fridge when I get home. :P *munches on pizza*

Members list updated

DragonTrainer - Do you wanna join?

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • :S I want to go buy some microwavable pizza now and a can of pepsi. Buwhahahha...

What is a good brand of pizza that is microwavable or able to bake? And I like stuft crust better.

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
  • if i were you i would get Digiorno XB~~~~~ it taste like delivery (like you havent heard that before Xb) just put the stove at 400degrees and wait 25-26min depending on how you want it XD yes i read the box when i get bored XD :D

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I made a homemade Italian pizza once it was different XD
    It had sun dried tamotoes and chicken in the recipe.
    It was in one of my Italian cookbooks. It was good XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    yes i read the box when i get bored
    it's ok.I read the ingredients on the gum i chew on a daily basis!I get so bored at times.Sometimes I actualy sit in one spot comparing the amount of calories in pepsi vs coke.

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
  • i once made mini pizzas out of toasted bread, spaggety sauce, and shredded cheese XD they tasted good Xb *feels like making some* XD

Koga_LUVer said:
    it's ok.I read the ingredients on the gum i chew on a daily basis!I get so bored at times.Sometimes I actualy sit in one spot comparing the amount of calories in pepsi vs coke.

XD sometimes when i eat cerial i start reading the cerial box and i get transfixed by it *=o~~~* XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    sometimes when i eat cerial i start reading the cerial box and i get transfixed by it
    I've done that before.I've done that with all sorts of foods.

Paul you should do the commercials
    I agree.You sound just like they do in the commercials.

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
  • o.o *runs away* XD ok XD ill stop saying stuff in a commertial manner :paranoid: XD *smiles and drinks pepsi* XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Paul I dont care when you do that. XD I was just saying you should do the commercials cause you like that pizza so much.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    cya.Hey,toto,i just noticed that cute lil skitty animation thingy you have in your siggy.It looks nice.*sips pepsi*

Back