• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza should be eaten using-

Years
  • I shall be in the minority in which I eat pizza with cutlery

I eat pizza with my hands of course! And always indulge into the crust right after that as well.

Southueki

Writer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    Like everyone else, hands.
    It just tastes better, and I feel wrong if I don't eat the pizza with my hands

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I just sort of pick it up, and fold the slice in half, then shove as much as I can in my mouth. I've tried to eat it with utensils, but it didn't work out. I felt odd.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • I've eaten pizza entirely with cutlery a few times when I don't want to get my hands dirty. But I think I'll be the minority and say I've probably eaten pizza with cutlery just as many times as I've eaten it with my hands, now that I think of it.

I'm not going to go into like every minute detail second by second, but I start out with cutlery while it's hot and as it gets a bit colder just eat the damn thing with my hands. :/

droomph

weeb
    Years
    • Order by phone.
    • Wait 30 minutes or less.
    • Take the box into the house.
    • Wait until cold, preferrably by crying like a little *****.
    • Eat while in the fetal position and feeling lonely, using your hands.
    • Get help.

Now that's not saying I do that, but if I had my way that would be how I eat it.

Southueki

Writer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    • Order by phone.
    • Wait 30 minutes or less.
    • Take the box into the house.
    • Wait until cold, preferrably by crying like a little *****.
    • Eat while in the fetal position and feeling lonely, using your hands.
    • Get help.

Now that's not saying I do that, but if I had my way that would be how I eat it.

Why let a perfectly healthy and young pizza go cold? That's just evil. Like telling a 9 year old he has cancer.
    I'd rather use a bottle of whisky for that

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Why let a perfectly healthy and young pizza go cold? That's just evil. Like telling a 9 year old he has cancer.
    I'd rather use a bottle of whisky for that

c7NJRa2.gif

it's not like they're mutually exclusive on the sad-person scale

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Like everyone else, I eat pizza with my hands. I tried using fork and knife once, but that didn't turn out too well. :p

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i eat pizza using hand..tried eating it with forks...epic fail :P

Years
  • Absolutely with hands. I've actually been trying to find different ways to eat pizza... The other two I like, are stacking them on top of each other (like a pizza sandwich), and also rolling it up so it looks like a cinnamon roll or something, hahaha.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • Normally I eat it with my hands as well while I don't care if it's as hot as burning lava, yet once
    ONCE
    I whyever tried to eat one with a spoon and...

... actually worked out quite well

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Ugh, I hate it when people eat pizza with a fork. It's like they think they're better then everybody else somehow.
    So yeah, I eat it with my hands. Like a normal person. And when it's too big, I fold it.

tumblr_lc48qdmEya1qdk0zgo1_500.gif

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • Take the pizza in your hand and fill your mouth with it! I love doing that! And then the part where your mouth is full of cheese and barbequed chicken and minced meat!!! Oh My God I love that feeling!!!

Back