• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PK Love! The Mother 1,2,&3 fanclub

Malkner

Falkner in witness protection.
Years
  • My favorite EarthBound characters are Captain Strong, Dungeon Man, Pokey Minch, Dr. Andonuts, Giygas, and the Not Shy Tenda.

My favorite MOTHER 3 characters are the Jealous Bass, the Mole Cricket, Kumatora, Duster, Lucas, Claus, Alec, Hinawa, Porky again, Nana (lol Nana), and Leder. Woo hoo Leder!

Speaking of, does anybody know how to pronounce "Leder"? Is it the same as "leader" or the same as "lederhosen"?

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
  • i say it like Lead (as in pencil lead) er

Also, im editing my favorites to Ness, Tessie, Paula, Giygas, the Tendas, and the Onett police force.

And for mother 3, Lucas, Claus, Kumatora, Leder, Mr. Saturns (liked them more in mother 3 for some reason), Mole kricket, Flint, and, of course, THE DOOR KNOB! XD

Shaymew

likes when Dunsparce Glares
    Years
  • omg my cousin has wifi!

i say it like pocchama01..
    also,fun fact about lederhosen. ifit was pronounced as leaderhosen it would be song pants <_< funny eh?

anyway pocchama you should edit the photoguy thing to be in spoiler tags.. T_T now that part wont be as funny because i will see it comin

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I have a wierd theory.
    Note: only open spoiler if you've beaten Mother 3, and have Jeff on your team in Mother 2.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pocchama01

Years
  • I have a wierd theory.
    Note: only open spoiler if you've beaten Mother 3, and have Jeff on your team in Mother 2.

Spoiler:

If I recall correctly,
    Spoiler:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • If I recall correctly,
    Spoiler:
    Hmm, I guess I'm gonna have to play Mother 3 again XD. but that still leaves out:

Spoiler:

Malkner

Falkner in witness protection.
    Years
  • I have a wierd theory.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Hi! I'm a really big fan of Earthbound/Mother 2! I never expected to see a club here on PC for it though!

My favorite characters are Ness, the Runaway Five and Tony.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Welcome to the club sirboulevard! I'm currently trying to beat Mother 2, but my favourite is Mother 3. Anyways, welcome :)

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Tony's awesome, I love canon gay characters.
    I forgot Tony was gay until you mentioned that. Its stuff like that, that makes the EB/Mother series epic.

Welcome to the club sirboulevard! I'm currently trying to beat Mother 2, but my favourite is Mother 3. Anyways, welcome :)
    I'm replaying Earthbound with a patch that restored all the censored material from Mother 2 that a friend gave me. So far its epic win.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I'm replaying Earthbound with a patch that restored all the censored material from Mother 2 that a friend gave me. So far its epic win.

Kool, maybe you should post the patch..if it's allowed anyways.

OK guys, here's another topic:
    If any Mother game was re-made, what new features would you like to see in them?

I'd like for Ninten to learn offensive PSI. and I'd also like to see MOTHER 1 have more of a story, and not just wonder around looking for items.

For the second Mother, I'd like to see it in 3-D, and some new PSI.

For Mother 3...Look inside the spoilers if you've already beaten it...

Spoiler:

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Kool, maybe you should post the patch..if it's allowed anyways.

I don't think I can sorry. Remember some of the material in Mother 2 would probably not be correct for PC. Um, but PM me if you want it and I can send the link to the site.

If any Mother game was re-made, what new features would you like to see in them?

I would like a 3-D version of each game.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I'm not sure, I usually just prefer the original version of games over remakes, and I personally think the Mother games are perfect the way they are.

Pocchama01

Years
  • I would like to see Mother 1 with Mother 3 graphics and a little more story or direction..... Earthbound is fine the way it is, and I like Zero's idea for Mother 3.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Well guys, starting tomorrow, Regigiygas will be incharge of the club. I'm leaving PC for a month, so yeah :| I'll update the list when I get back.
    ~PK Teleport~

Back