• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] PKMN - Let's Go Mimikyu EX (v2.5.3 AVAILABLE NOW!)

Did/Are you enjoying LGM EX?

• Yes! (Please share why?)

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • No. (Please share why?)

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
Years
  • Oh awesome! I'd love to watch the stream, and see how players handle certain situations in my game!

Yes, you can play the entire main game through the Champion battle. And yeah, waterfall's item lacks scripting at the moment, but you really only need Waterfall to access the Battle Tower (it's planned to be a Frontier with the new Rush and Tourney, but that will require a scripter probably). Besides that, the entire rest of the game should be accessible. You can still use the Waterfall HM for now.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen yesterday
    is there a way to transfer my current save file to the new version (ignore this part, i was dum, got it cover) Anyway, where can i get my greedy, greasy hand on a yamper or a boltund

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • is there a way to transfer my current save file to the new version (ignore this part, i was dum, got it cover) Anyway, where can i get my greedy, greasy hand on a yamper or a boltund

Yampers can be found on Route 10 or the 4th Safari Zone area. Boltunds can be found on Route 14.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen yesterday
    lets add that couple on route 16 to the list the ones on top of the snorlax before the gate of the fly item house and the trainer on the cyckling road also

Last edited:

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • They've been defined now. Be sure to download the v2.3.3 patch and overwrite your old Data folder with the one in the patch!
    If you're starting with a fresh install, you will need to download both the v2.3.2 game and v2.3.3 patch, since the latter is only the updated data.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen yesterday
    got a new one, when i use the key card o open the door in silfco, the one on the 6th floor the game crash, but u might want to check all doors cause after i got that error the other doors also doesnt work until it crash again, the siencetist on the 7th floor next to the calcium crash the game, when i buy stuff from the vending machine on th roof of the department store csah the game and the guy the give you the lapras crash the game

Last edited:

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • got a new one, when i use the key card o open the door in silfco, the one on the 6th floor the game crash, but u might want to check all doors cause after i got that error the other doors also doesnt work until it crash again, the siencetist on the 7th floor next to the calcium crash the game, when i buy stuff from the vending machine on th roof of the department store csah the game and the guy the give you the lapras crash the game

Thanks for catching those, they have been fixed. The new patch is up, it's still v2.3.3. Replace the old data folder with your new one to see the changes!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2022
    Super fun and challenging!

couple questions,

any chance for the move tutors / reminders? unless they are already in the game and i just can't find them, haha

also are the nature mints going to be added in the future?

couple of bugs i found:
    Vending machines throw an error once the item is bought.
    the top npc where the game freak programmers are, throws an error once talked to.
    Sprite disappears on the arrow boost pads in rocket hideout.
    Jetpack can't be used as a registered item in the quickmenu like the bike can, just shows ???
    Snorlax isn't blocking the way down to fuschia from lavender town, just vermillion. (unless this is intended).
    Marowak can be rebattled in lavender tower if defeated and used an escape rope after.
    Healing circle in lavender tower doesn't heal your party.

Last edited:

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • Super fun and challenging!

couple questions,

any chance for the move tutors / reminders? unless they are already in the game and i just can't find them, haha

also are the nature mints going to be added in the future?

couple of bugs i found:
    Vending machines throw an error once the item is bought.
    the top npc where the game freak programmers are, throws an error once talked to.
    Sprite disappears on the arrow boost pads in rocket hideout.
    Jetpack can't be used as a registered item in the quickmenu like the bike can, just shows ???
    Snorlax isn't blocking the way down to fuschia from lavender town, just vermillion. (unless this is intended).

To answer your first few questions:
    1. For move reminders, there is an item you can get at the Power Play Vendor for Pokedollars that can reteach a forgotten move.
    2. I'm not sure these are implemented yet. This will require further testing on my end.

As for the bugs:
    1. Fixed the eventing this time, it should work now.
    2. Probably some outdated scripting methods from when it was in v17.2. I will look into a fix now.
    3. This is because there's no graphic file for spinning, but I have a hunch I could probably make it given the time.
    4. I've been able to register the Jetpack, but for some reason it won't let me use it either. Not sure what's causing this exactly.
    5. I think I moved it a couple spaces over for some reason. It will likely remain that way since it doesn't seem to inhibit gameplay.

Give me some time to put a fix together, I'll have all fixes reported available in a new download for the game shortly.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen yesterday
    i found a minor error, doesnt broke the game or anything but in the safari every time i encounter a G-slowpoke it turn into k-slowpoke

Last edited:

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • The Gold Teeth is just lying on the beach at Route 19. It's the location it was at in LGPE.
    As for the G-Slowpoke goof, I will look into a fix for it later. v2.3.4 is available now, so you can now download that for even more bugfixes! Changelog will detail what's been fixed.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2023
    Really loving this so far, would you be able to make a doc on pokemon/item/tm/npc locations and gym leaders?

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • i downloaded it and it won't open
    Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?

Around about how long is this game? This really looks good but I prefer full games, so I'll likely wait unless it's somewhat close.
    The main game is completely playable, as stated before. There's some new dungeons and stuff included for post-game content. The only thing that isn't complete is the Battle Frontier though; that will require a more advanced scripter than myself to get working. Only the Battle Tower works at this time, and I still need to redo the rosters for the trainers there.

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • What's this? After roughly a month of hiatus, v2.3.5 is now available! Fast-forward returns with the F7 key, as well as Khessi now having her own overworld sprites! Enjoy!

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
  • Hey guys! Just notifying those of you who downloaded the latest version that I have released an update to the Power Peak exterior map. There was a problem I found where you could get stuck on the edge of the boat upon arriving and unable to move. This should be fixed now with some tweaks to the map itself. As usual, just overwrite the old map in the data folder when it asks.

Back